We Can Make It

What Happened To Us?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                       Hey everyone and anyone who’s reading this. This is my very first fanfic that I’m writing please excuse any errors or grammar mistakes. Anyway I hope you guys like it. ^_^ 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                       TAEYEONS POV

 

 

 

         Ugh.... another day without her. Another day that I can’t be close to her and hug her or even see that beautiful eye smile of hers. Coming home from work is no longer something I look forward to anymore. I work as a DJ at a club and I use to enjoy coming home and cuddling with my girlfriend. Now I just dread the time the club closes at 7am and coming home to an empty bed. I never thought I’d fall so hard for my best friend. Someone who I thought I only saw as a friend, but as time went by I realized that I couldn’t be without her. For me THe GREAT KIM TAEYEON to actually fall in love with someone is already a miracle. I mean not to toot my own horn but I’m desired by a lot of people both male and female. Yea I know I have a big head but hey if guys and girls are literally throwing themselves at you wanting you to be with them you’d have a big head too. Even though I’m gay and I’d never really pay attention to the guys it’s still flattering. I just wasn’t interested in anyone. Not to say I didn’t have my occasional hookups here and there. That all changed tho when I fell for my angel. Anyway, I never really paid anyone much attention. I don’t do relationships. Not cuz I’m against them it’s just that I’ve never wanted to someone so bad that I wanted them to be exclusively mine. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

          I’m not a possessive person either it’s just I don’t want anyone to have what’s mine. I am an understanding and caring person. But this one person who has changed me to be a better me is my best friend Tiffany Hwang Miyoung. She hates her Korean name but I love her name and I love her even more. We met through mutual friends, who thought we’d be perfect for each other and I didn’t see it but after spending so much time with her I knew that she was the one for me. We’ve been together for 3 years now, and those 3 years have been the best years of my life. 

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter