Oblique IV

The Blue Note

How the hell does this girl know my name?!

Clueless. If one word could describe her, it would be clueless. Everything around her was a blur, a big blob of colors, even the sounds around her with softly muted as if someone suddenly turned down the volume with a remote. First the blue note, then a strange shop that hypnotized her, and lastly a stranger that seems to know her. But why doesn’t she know the stranger?

She’s not even surprised if a frog dressed up as her overactive hyper friends jumps and starts to spasm to the chicken dance. No seriously, this girl is prepared for anything out of this world except for a stranger knowing her.

That’s is, how does this stranger know her?

“How exactly do you know my name?” Nayeon blurted out, still tightly clasping the strangers hand in hers.

As if the whole world had stopped spinning, the stranger had looked straight through her, a new emotion masking her face. A strange one to say at least.
She had never even imagined the gangster infront of her portraying such an emotion, especially with the clothes and vibe she gave off.

Sincerity. That was the emotion she held as she looked right into Nayeon.

She looks as if it’s her last day on Earth and all her loved ones just found out. Why does she look so sad?

“Bye Nayeon-ya. Let’s meet each other again.” The stranger whispered against Nayeon’s ear.

In flashing seconds, the stranger untangled their fingers, sprinting towards the exit blocked by masses of screaming girls. The school girl flung her head back, to at least have a guess as to where she was running to. She saw the gangster girl clearly push the drunk girls effortlessly slamming the back door open as if she was running towards freedom.

I’ve lost this stranger enough. This time I’m going to follow her.

Nayeon was ready to run for the stranger, her legs pumped and refueled by her new wish to not let this stranger get away. The tips of her heels were already buzzing with electricity, enough to power a whole aeroplane. Nayeon had never felt so ready in her whole life.

Not this time, stranger.

Just before her adventure could begin, suddenly the whole place shut down, emptiness filling the room. The squealing girls had suddenly shut their mouths, freezing in place. The wannabe gangster boys scared less, as if ghosts popped right in front of them. Everyone just froze in their spots, looking at one particular place.

The Men In Black.

The men were demanding everyone put their hands up, in order not to be killed by the crystal clear black guns that each man tightly held, ready to blow if one person did not follow.

“You, you were with that girl, where is she now?” The darkest man came up to her, his deep authoritative voice ringing in her head, sending shivers right through her. He held up his gun, right to her forehead, his hand resting against the silver metal trigger.

Just who the hell are you, stranger?

=========================================================

I don’t know, anyone know who the stranger is? (I mean it’s pretty obvious who it is, if you don’t know then... guess for yourself.)

But, does anyone know the actual identity, like why this person is being chased down. I’ll be very impressed if someone guesses correctly.

... Personal Pages