Final.

Be Still My Beating Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

unbetaed, so please excuse any mistakes ♡

 

 

 

 

Kris is supposed to hate Junmyeon. He’s an attractive 20 year old male in his prime, he’s supposed to be going through his bachelor years and having fun,  not getting engaged to someone he barely knows. He’s supposed to be angry and hate that he’s on track to get married to this random guy. Only he’s not. He doesn’t hate Junmyeon at all, which somewhat bothers him.

He wasn’t expecting to like Junmyeon whatsoever, if he’s being completely honest. His parents told him that the other male was president of the student council at his high school and straight A student. Junmyeon sounded like a nerdy stick-the-mud.

Kris had every intention to tell him off on their first “date,” tell him that he was never going to marry someone like him and that he’d rather run away than to be stuck with some boring nerd for the rest of his life.

Yet here he is, sitting across the table from an adorably shy and awfully pretty Kim Junmyeon, his heart not being able to calm itself.

Junmyeon is five feet and eight inches of pure cuteness, just a few inches shorter than Kris and he thinks their heights are quite complementary to each other. The shorter’s smile is as bright as the sun and his cheeks, god those cheeks, are perhaps Kris’s favorite feature on his future fiance’s face.

“S-Sorry I know you probably don’t wanna be here right now,” the shorter says, averting his eyes. “And you probably don’t want to get married to some stranger either huh?”

Kris tries to calm his racing heart, how can someone be this cute? “Ah no, it’s fine. I’m not too upset about it,” he says with a small smile.

Junmyeon finally looks him in the eye, offering a smile of his own, which has Kris nearly choking on his own saliva. Is it even legal for someone to be this adorable? It simply isn’t fair. He’s not supposed to be attracted to Junmyeon. <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter