Parte II.

Kitchen Fiasco
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara turned the radio on and smiled. It was playing “Hate You”. She started to take several things out of the fridge and looked at the guy that was with her. He was looking at all the pictures that were hanging in the kitchen and she grinned.

He felt that she was looking at him and he smiled. “You have a big family…” he stated. She looked at the pictures and she laughed. “That’s just my in-laws even though we all aren’t blood related,” she replied. He looked at her with wide eyes. He just couldn’t believe that she had a family that was huge.

She grinned and pointed to each face in the picture. “Teuk oppa, Yeye oppa, Chul oppa, Geng oppa, Siwon, Hyuk, Kyu, Wookie, Bummie, Ming, Shindong, Mimi, Henli, Kangin, Prince Fishy…” she said. Kibum’s eyebrow arched when she said “Prince Fishy.” She looked at him and giggled. “It’s the nickname I gave my husband… his name is Donghae.”

The two of them stated cracking eggs since according to Dara, was the easiest thing to cook. Kibum tried his best not to gag at the smell of human food but he really did need to try to learn how to cook. He was doing this for the girl he loved, even though he hadn’t seen her for almost a month.

As she was at the stove and cooking the eggs, the song changed to “I am the Best” and Dara couldn’t help but sing it, especially at her parts. Her attention span flew out the window as she started dancing along with the music as black smoke was coming from the stove

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter