Parte IV.

Kitchen Fiasco
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A tall male, who was about six feet tall, walked into the kitchen and picked the little girl up. “Chipmunk, what are you doing?” he asked.

YoonJin had a bright look on her face. “Yang!” she squeaked. A huge smile was on her face as she hugged the young man.

He laughed and tickled her and she giggled. He smiled and looked at Dara. “Umma… you know you should have me or Youngjae [[Author’s Note: NOT BAP’s YOUNGJAE!]] helping you,” he said.

Dara sighed and pouted. “I know, Hai Yang-ah… where’s your sister anyway?”

He shrugged. “I think she’s still at work, Umma…” he replied. His eyes then averted to Kibum. He knew that Dara was one of the people that would be nice to people but he was suspicious to why there was a stranger that looked like his SJ uncle in the house. But he was smart. He knew that it wasn’t his SJ uncle at all. He arched his eyebrow as he looked at him.

Kibum just looked at Hai Yang and blinked. “Maybe I should…”

Instantly Dara stopped Kibum from leaving. “Aniyo… stay… I sort of want you to meet my husband as well,” she explained. She looked at her son and smiled. “Hai Yang-ah… can you watch Yoonie while I  try to figure out how to cook something new?” she asked.

Hai Yang nodded. He wasn’t for the idea of someone that was a complete stranger in the house but he trusted his mother so he brushed the whole thing off. “Come on you little Chipmunk…” he said, holding his niece and carrying her out of th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter