Parte III.

Kitchen Fiasco
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kibum the cut and started on her blood, the taste driving him wild. This girl’s blood compared to the blood that he has drunk while hunting, was like a piece of heaven. He continued drinking her blood slowly. She softly whimpered then she heard someone run into the kitchen and slip.

“Rara!!!!” a voice of a little girl called out. Dara looked and saw a little girl that was about three years old on the floor, covered in chocolate. A soft giggle escaped Dara’s lips as she went to the little girl and smiled. The girl looked at Kibum and automatically hid behind Dara.

Kibum just looked at her and tilted his head.

“Rara… Yoonie paired…” the girl said.

Understanding what the girl said, Dara smiled. “There’s no need to be afraid. Go introduce yourself…”

The girl peaked out from behind and looked at Kibum and pointed to herself. “Yoonie. Who you?” she asked, her voice coming out as a little squeak. She never really called herself by her full first name, which is YoonJin.

“I’m Kibum…” he said, introducing himself. He smiled at her.

YoonJin wobbled up to him and offered him a cupcake. “Ere!” she said, putting it in his hand.

The vampire looked at her with wide eyes and covered his nose with his free hand. He didn’t mean to but the fact that this little chubby girl smelled like chocolate and any sort of human food bothered his nose and made him feel nauseous.

The little girl’s eyes widene

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter