Parte I.

Kitchen Fiasco
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A sigh escaped her lips as she was standing in the bookstore trying to look for a cookbook. She wanted to learn how to cook something special but he banned her from using anything that wasn’t the microwave. “Eottoke?”she mumbled to herself. She looked at another cookbook and accidentally bumped into someone. She wobbled a bit as she had stumbled on a book that was on the floor and a pair of arms caught her.

“Are you okay?” a male voice was heard. He helped her up and dusted her shirt. He was wearing a blue t-shirt, jeans and converses. But the way he acted interested the girl and in a way… intrigued her.

She nodded slowly and stood up straight. “T-thank you…” she whispered. She looked at the cookbooks again. She found the book that she really wanted to get and went to grab for it and the guy that helped her up grabbed it at the same time.

He looked at her and smiled. “You can take it,” he said. Even though he really needed that book because he was such a gentleman, he let her have it. She looked at him again, blinking several times. He looked at her, tilting his head. “I said you can take it,” he said.

She was about to ask the guy something that she would never ask someone that she just met. But something told her that he needed help learning how to cook too. “Do you want to help me cook?” she asked her voice quiet so no one else could hear.

His eyes widened. He didn’t know why the girl was asking. He knew that she wasn’t interested in him, especially since he saw there was a wedding band on her finger. “Why?” he asked.

“I’m not particularly good at cooking and I sometimes need help with the oven and stove,” she mumbled. “Plus I was somewhat banned from the kitchen.” She looked at him, begging for him to help with her eyes.

He couldn’t turn her down. A sigh escaped his lips and he nodded. “Alright I’ll help you,” he said. “I’m Kim Kibum.” He felt he should at least introduce himself before they started to work on cooking together.

She looked around to make sure no one was nearby and bowed. “Annyeonghaseyo! 2NE1’s Fresh Vocals Dara imnida,” she said, introducing herself. She didn’t say it how she nor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter