二十九twenty nine

Paradise Lost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What the hell are you going on about?" Baekhyun was clearly not pleased with the punch he had just received from the 'strongest' man in Gangnam.
"Don't you care about her?" Chanyeol's tone was clearly impatient. He didn't know if he should he wasting his time lecturing Baekhyun when finding Bora should have been his first priority. But when Baekhyun hesitated in giving him an answer, the blonde was more resolute than ever.
"Baekhyun, do you know why the strong are strong?" Chanyeol had never quite tried to engage in a conversation like this before, but it seemed to be the need of the hour. "It's to protect those we love."
To this, Baekhyun let out a mistimed chuckle. "Look at this eternal giving me dating advice." He rolled his eyes, despite having realized the message Chanyeol was trying to convey. The taller man did not budge, and continued to look down on the demon prince with a look of what could only be pity.
"Love comes in many forms." He closed his eyes momentarily, an image of his younger brother appearing in front of him. Protecting the famous idol Bang Jimin, had been Chanyeol's life purpose. His frail little brother, that he worried about everyday. Chanyeol continued to live for this reason.
Baekhyun didn't know if this was supposed to be the touching heart-to-heart conversation with his nemesis that would change him forever;but he knew Chanyeol had a point. He wouldn't acknowledge the words of the 'monster' he despised so much, but some part of him was almost glad that Chanyeol chose to not abandon him.
Their relationship was complicated, but for the longest time, Chanyeol had been the only constant thing in his life apart from Kyungsoo. The closest to being another friend.
Baekhyun got up on his feet, his eyes gleaming the red they were meant to be.
"Let's bring her back."

Bora wanted to run away from these two shady looking men,but unfortunately for her; the taller of the two kept a firm grip on her wrist while the two of them chatted away.
Baekhyun's brothers? That made no sense whatsoever. But neither did anything that happened so far. Baekhyun was Boxian. Baekhyun wasn't human. Bora wasn't sure what she was supposed to do with this knowledge. It seemed like a taboo she shouldn't have known, and now she was caught in a rattrap. Maybe she should have never learned of all this. She should've gone about her life cluelessly.
Knowing this was a burden and igno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter