JiU/Gahyeon - Toy

Treasure of Life [Drabble dump]

Toy – Block B
Gahyeon was not a bad person. She was a sweet friend and extremely loving towards her family. Yet, as her friend, Minji knew too well of Gahyeon's ways when it came to dating. A serial dater, was what Bora had called her and Minji was inclined to agree. It was easy to fall for Gahyeon's cute smile and dorky laughter, which was why she constantly had dates readily every weekend. Men and women flocked to her light and Minji could not blame them. 

Gahyeon never went far with any of them, just a little flirting and innocent kissing, and then she would throw them away as if she was bored. As if they were nothing more than toys to her. They had been flatmates for only a year, yet Minji had lost count a long time ago. 

One time Minji had asked her why she did this. In reply she had only gotten a confused stare, her head tilted to one side as she had replied 'I don't know'. 

Not a great answer, but it felt genuine and her voice had even been a little vulnerable. 

Handong, a common friend of theirs, had once remarked to Minji she thought it was about her being young and confused. Gahyeon needed a little time to grow, and to learn. 

Meanwhile Minji could only watch as Gahyeon broke hearts on a weekly bases.

Watch and wait. 

Until Gahyeon grew up, learnt to not treat people as mere toys. 

Maybe then it would be safe for Minji to admit to herself how she too had been drawn in by the illuminating light flowing from Gahyeon's sweet smiles.