SuA/Gahyeon - Hybrid

Treasure of Life [Drabble dump]

The song that i got on shuffle, and the one that prompted this, will be listed at first

 


Wing – FT Island
It was rude. Bora knew this all too well, but for weeks she had been unable to keep her eyes away from the angel hybrid attending her school. The girl's small, snow-white wings looked beautiful and soft to touch, and as a cat hybrid Bora often struggled with being a little too impulsive. So, one day the angel hybrid coincidentally sat down on the bench next to her and before Bora could process even one thought she had reached out to touch the soft feathers. 

Immediately the girl had squeaked out in surprise and jumped up, large eyes staring down at Bora. 

“Oh, sorry,” Bora flushed, but put on a smirk so she would appear cool; she had a reputation to uphold as the sleek and cool senior. “I shouldn't have done that.”

“It's fine,” the girl spoke, her face softening. “I was just a little surprised.” She sat down again. “You can touch if you want. I know my breed is rare.” Her smile had grown friendly, showing her teeth. 

Bora had to hold back a squeal from the cuteness of this girl and instead happily reached out, dragging her fingers along the small wings. They definitely could not be used to fly, but they were gorgeous and really fit this girl's cute face. 

“I'm Bora, by the way.”

“Yeah, I know.”

Bora raised an eyebrow, causing the girl to flush.

“I mean, you're pretty famous and-”

Bora laughed, the black ears atop of her head twitching. “I'm messing with you,” she winked. “So what's your name, cutie?”

The resulting blush was way too adorable. 

“Gahyeon,” she mumbled. 

Bora got up, smiling widely as her tail swished back and forth. “I'll see you around, Gahyeon.”

Such an utterly cute girl. Bora definitely wanted to see more of her, and touch those wings again.