All!Gahyeon - Suits

Treasure of Life [Drabble dump]

Written right after the legendary busking event where 6 out of 7 members wore suits. this is basically gahyeon being very attracted and confused because of it

 


Still sick and tired, half asleep on the couch, Gahyeon felt incredibly confused when the other members came back from the schedule.

For a moment it felt as if she had stepped into some sort of anime, considering how extremely attractive and good looking all of them were.

Never did she think she would have a thing for her band members wearing suits.

“Gahyeon! How are you feeling?” It was Minji, having moved at record speed and was kneeling in front of the couch. It was all too sudden and Gahyeon was still in shock from how attractive everyone looked. Minji’s outfit was a little different than the rest, but still it made her feel speechless.

“Um-“

Minji placed a hand on her forehead. “You feel warmer than this morning.”

Of course she was warmer, she was feeling extremely flustered

Gahyeon gently pushed the hand away. “It’s fine,” she croaked, cheeks growing hotter.

“I don’t know,” Yoohyeon said, hovering above Gahyeon. “You look way redder.” She turned, her ponytail swinging with the swift movement. “I’ll make you some tea!”

“Is she really that bad?” This time it was Bora, an almost bored expression as she leaned over Gahyeon and got way into her personal space.

Of course, it only caused Gahyeon to grow redder.

“Oh, she looks like she’s burning up.” Bora’s bored expression grew into a mischievous one. “Maybe a kiss will heal our baby,” she singsonged.

“No!” Too late, soft lips having already covered one of Gahyeon’s hot cheeks.

“Get well soon!” Bora was almost out of the room before Gahyeon returned to her senses.

Bora always was affectionate with cheek kisses and it was a pretty common occurrence, yet why did it feel so different this time?

“You look even worse now,” Minji sighed, patting one of the heated cheeks as she stood up. “I’ll order some soup.”

Finally a little space. Now Gahyeon could focus on getting her heart to calm down.

Yet all she got was a few seconds before someone else was standing above her.

It was Siyeon. And she looked like she was born to wear a suit. Gahyeon’s heart sped up again.

“It’s sad you couldn’t come today,” Siyeon said, affectionately patting Gahyeon on top of the head. “You’d probably look super cute in a suit.”

Gahyeon preferred shorts and skirts, but she felt a small regret at missing the chance to try to perform in a suit.

“Maybe she should be resting in her room?” Yoobin suggested from somewhere in the kitchen. Her deep voice made Gahyeon shudder; it had never had such an affect on her before. What the hell was going on?

Moments later Yoobin walked into the living room. She truly lived up to the part of being a ‘prince’. Finally Gahyeon could see it. And it was wreaking havoc on her poor heart.

“Come.”

When had Handong arrived?

“Let’s go to our room. I’ll help you,” Handong spoke softly.

Gahyeon gulped.

Even her room-mate looked really attractive.

Without uttering a single word Gahyeon got up and supported herself on Handong, allowing herself to be lead to the room and tucked into bed.

“I’ll make sure no one bothers you, so rest.”

Handong. Always so sweet and attentive.

“Thank you.” Gahyeon meant it. She sorely needed sleep and not only because she was sick, but also because she was confused.

Was it the fever? Or the suits? Or was she simply gay and had never realised?

But today she was too tired. She would sleep on it and find out tomorrow.