Kindness

Bad Boy (Red Velvet x Winner)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

S Apartment

Why this place all of sudden? Irene remembered that she was here a few days ago, woke up in a stranger's bed and all..

"Thank you so much for taking me here, sweetheart. You must be late for work right? I'm sorry to burden you." The ahjumma said.

"No, it's okay ma'am. I'm glad i can help. Is it your house?" Irene asked.

"No, it's my son's. I only want to left these groceries in his house. He's so busy with work so when he's in Korea i buy grocery and cook him some foods."

"Do you want me to wait for you?" She asked.

"No need. You can go to your office, i'm sure your boss will get angry if you are late." 

"But I'm-"

"Okay, thank you so much once again miss....?" the ahjumma is ready to get outta the car.

"Juhyun. Bae Juhyun, ma'am.."

"Thank you Juhyun-ssi. Hope you have a great day!" With that the ahjumma left the car and headed to the apartment.

---------------------------------------

Wenrene Boutique

"Unni, where have you been?" a familiar voice was heard through the director office.

"What are you doing here Seulgi-ssi?" Irene put down her bag and sat in her chair.

"I've been waiting for you for hours, and Wendy is not here too." Seulgi said.

"Yes, Wendy is in Min Hyorin's house for a meeting. Is there anything i can help?"

"Yeah, i want you to make me a couple dress for me and Jimin."

"So you're dating him now?" Irene asked.

"Not really but well.. we need a new dress for Min Hyorin's wedding." 

"You are invited?" 

"Well, not really but i will come on my agency behalf. My director will be in Paris on the wedding day so yeah.."

"I have a few design would you like to see?" Irene handed her a sketch book.

"Okay.." She answered and start looking at the book.

Irene was ready to open her other design book when suddenly her assistant came to her room.

"What's wrong Han-ssi?" Irene asked.

"There's a couple of people looking for a suit, Irene-ssi." 

"Yeah, you can handle them like usual. Why are you telling me?" 

"Wel.. They are not usual people.." Miss Han replied.

"What do you mean? Are they princes or something?"

"It's Winner, from YG Entertainment."

"Who?" Irene was clueless.

"What? Winner is here?" Seulgi closed the sketch book and stood up.

"Yes miss. And they asked for the designer to recommend some suits for them."

"But Wenrene is well known for woman. Why would they come for a suit, why don't they come for SJ Brand? They are known for their awesome Black Suits."

"Thats....." Miss Han wasn't sure how to answer that.

"Just go out and meet them!" Seulgi dragged Irene from her chair.

They walked to the lobby to meet them.

"Hello, is there anything i can help?" Irene asked the men infront of her with Seulgi whose hand still holding her.

The man with blue hair turned around and asked, "Can I meet with the designer?"

"Well.... me?" Irene pointed at herself, the Irene with the hairbun and big round glasses.

"Ah i see.. Hello, i'm Seungyoon. And we are looking for a couple of suits." 

"Well, as you can see, we have a few man clothes here but we are focusing on girls dress. Are you sure you want a suit from us?"

"Well, i got recommendation from YoungBae hyung to get it from here, because you also made the maid of honor dress right?"

"Youngbae? Oh.. Taeyang-ssi?" Irene said.

"Yes, we are his groomsmen. It's kinda sudden but well... yeah.."

"Well, okay so can we discuss in my office?"

Irene led their way to her office with Seulgi at the back following them.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter