Open Up

Bad Boy (Red Velvet x Winner)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

RV Club

"Can you please answer my phone and text? Or at least meet me? I can't even imagine i meet you here out of all places!" The man said.

"Why should i?" She said and turned around.

The guy grabbed her hand and made her turned around.

"Stop it right there Irene!"

Irene just glare at him and said, "I'm sorry. Who are you?"

Both of them just looking in to each other eyes. Joy and Seulgi was awkwardly standing there watching the lover, no- former lover argued.

"Really Irene?" Mino said "Okay fine, but at least wear a proper clothes. Your skin is showing!"

"I'm talkin' about your body.. Talkin' about your legs.. Talkin' about your lips.. Talkin' about your head to your toes.. OH I'm talkin' about your body.. Talkin' about your everything but where are you? " Irene hummed a song as she looked down at her nails and showed that she was uninterested in the man in front of him.

"What?" Mino was frustrated as Irene suddenly sang his song.

"Oh sorry.. That's my favorite song by the way. I think guys like it more if girls showing her body, no?" Irene replied sarcastically. 

"Irene you-"

Wendy was fast enough to run towards the first floor and approaching the four of them in the corner near the bar seat.

She took a step in front of Irene and facing up to Mino with her fierce eyes.

"Oh look who we have here, isn't it Mr. Song?" Wendy said sarcastically.

Mino look at her in the eyes, not planing to back off a little bit. "Can you step out of us? I need to talk to her."

"No sir, she doesn't want to talk to you." Wendy said as she look at Irene a bit from the corner of her eyes. "It's me who have to talk to you." Wendy took a step forward and put her hands on Mino's chest, pushing him backwards a little. 

"I would like to talk to you tonight, but..." Wendy look at the two girls behind Mino, Joy and Seulgi. "... It's already late and my kids need to go home now. Right sweety?" Wendy raised her left eyebrow towards Seulgi.

"Y...yes?" She answered.

"See you next time."  With that she took Irene's right hand with her left one and heading towards the exit. Seulgi wasn't sure but just follow Wendy from behind while Joy run to get her beloved cousin in the second floor.

_

Wenrene's Apartment 

All the girls passed out in Wenrene's living room. Guess that they are too drunk to even wash their make-up and decided to sleep on the sofa. Seulgi was the one who slept on the first sofa, Joy followed in the second one. Yeri on the third. But the princess must be feel uncomfortable and make her way towards the guest room thats she's been familiar with there.

The sober one, Wendy walked towards the refrigerator and taking a glass of cold water for her bestfriend who's been quite since they left the club.

Irene just sat there in the dining table her fingers playing with the random stuffs laid on the table, and she took a deep sigh.

Wendy knew Irene wasn't that drunk and she's still sober af. She put down the cold water infront of Irene. She also took a seat beside her.

"Ya..." Wendy started which made Irene's focus drifted from her fingers to her bestfriend face. "Tell me what happen. I'm tired being a spy behind you."

"What spy?" Irene finally speak.

"Just wondering and trying to find out what you are hiding from us."

Irene again took a deep breath. "How can i tell you if me my self didn't understand any."

"What do you mean?" Wendy asked.

"I'm not sure myself Wen..." She close her face with both of her palm and again sighed. "It's too complicated.  I make it complicated. He makes it complicated. We both are confusing as fck."

Wendy lowered her gaze towards the table and sighed.

"Okay i'll tell you. You're my sister why did i even hide it from you to begin with? Where should i start then?" Irene asked, finally lifted up her chin.

"From the start..." Wendy answered. "We need to know what happen."

Irene sighed. 

"You remember when i had a sleepover at his house?" Irene asked, looking down at the glass of water on the table.

"Yeah.." Wendy answered calmly.

"I'm sure we didn't do anything that night. I am so sure. But, that was the beginning. We met up a few times after that, accidentally tho. And stuffs happened, we kissed, a few times i guess? Not sure, but we did. He also stayed here for a night...." Irene look at her bestfriend from the corner of her eyes, afraid of her response.

Wendy did the same too, and move her face closer and facing her. "I know.. You guys are so silly. Don't you remember we have CCTV here in our living room miss Juhyun?" Wendy said as she pointed at the corner of the living room, right beside the window. "If only that time i didn't lost my iPad, i won't check on the CCTV. But glad, God lead me to look at it by myself."

Irene cheeks burned as red as tomato. "Why don't you tell me then. I feel so stupid for hiding it from you."

"That's why don't hide anything from me -us, we are family." Wendy said.

Irene nodded. "I was afraid.. You know how i was like before. It's completely different with the current me."

"In a positive way actually." Wendy added. "It feels weird, but you are more humanly now rather than a boring working robot."

"Hey! I am still your friend and you called me a robot?"

"You are, right?"

Irene sighed. "Well.. I don't even know Wen. At first i pushed him away, but the more i kinda dislike him, the more i feel that he's close." Irene sighed. "And time passed.. I dont even know if we are official yet."

"How so?"

"His ex, ah no.. his girlfriend just back from abroad, and she's staying here. They are back together. She's Jennie who passed by me before in the second floor if you remember. The long black haired girl, with sparkling bobby pins.

"Oh yeah i seems like i know that girl!" Wendy said. "Well.. they will make such a visual couple if they were together."

Irene looked at her bestfriend with her left eyebrows lifted "Really Wen? I'm right infront of you.."

"Oops!" Wendy slapped shout. "Thats not what i mean.."

"But youre right tho. I'm so boring. None will like me. Seems like for him, i was only a toy. Just like o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter