The Song

Bad Boy (Red Velvet x Winner)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song Household
Jamsil, Seoul

"How about you come here on the 30th? We can celebrate it together! Minho usually be home during his birthday. "It would be fun!"

Irene sighed. She didn't know how to react.

"I'm not sure, Mrs. I think my parents also will be in the city during my birthday so i'm afraid i cant." Irene explain carefully.

"Ah too bad.. I want you to know my son. My son is probably a big star right now, but he's such a kind boy. His attitude is very different when he's at home."

Irene just smiled and continue to help unpack the grocery.

They talked a lot during the cooking time which Mrs. Lee later found out that Irene live with her bestfriend and her parents are in Daegu. She also finally explain her that she made clothes and owns a boutique, which was why Dana was so excited when they meet for the first time. 

Irene decided to stay until dinner time, where Dana was back together with her Dad. She picked him up in the airport on her way home.

"OMO LOOK WHO WE HAVE HERE!!!" Dana let go of his dad's hand once she enter the house and saw Irene was standing there with her mom.

"Hey, you are more excited than when you see me in the airport." Dana's dad said as she answered with a sigh.

"Annyeonghaseyo," Irene bowed a lottle towards the man. "My name's Bae Juhyun." Irene said.

"She's the one that i keep telling you about. The nice girl that helps me a lot." Mrs. Lee told her husband with a smile on her face.

"And she's my role model, theone and only Irene Bae Juhyun-ssi." Dana sad as she hugged Irene lightly."

"Oh, so you are the girl.. Nice to know you, you can call me Mr. Song. I work in other city and come home every other weeks or so." said Mr. Song.

"Nice to meet you too sir.." Irene bowed again.

"Okay come let's eat!" Mrs. Lee said as she took Mr.Song's suitcase and walked together to the dining room.

They all sat in a 4 seat circular dinning room. And Irene helped Mrs. Lee to prapare some of the food to the dinning table.

"What time did you come unnie?" Dana asked as she took a spoon of rice to .

"Oh, i forgot what time exactly. But we met at Lotte and here i am." Irene smiled.

"This food also made by Juhyun." Mrs. Lee pointed at the corn soup infront of her. "Try it! Its good!"

All of them take their share of the corn soup and showed a satisfied face.

"You're a geat cooker!" Dana said. "How perfect you are unnie! I would be really glad if i have a sister like you!" 

"No i'm not." Irene awkwardly smile. "It's been a long time since the last time i cook, but i'm glad it turns out well and you guys like it."

"I told her to come next week for Minho's birthday, so we can cook together for him." Mrs. Lee said.

"That's a good idea! I want you to meet him also unnie! Please come!" Dana said as she shook Irene's hand.

"Hey, don't pushed her too hard." her dad elbowed her daughter lightly.

Dana frowned at her dad and turned to look at Irene.

"I can't promise anything, because its also my birthday next week so i think i'm gonna spend it with my parents." Irene answered.

"OMG YES! I totally forgot your birthday is on the 29th! Ah too bad, i hope you can visit unnie.." Dana said.

Irene just smiled and continued eating the dinner.

Mrs. Lee was happy that Irene was such an open minded girl and likes to help other people. She really wants Irene to meet her son so much!

Mrs. Lee packed some food in tupperware packages and not some plastic container. She gave that to Irene and asked her to bring the tupperwares back to her when she's free. She just made an excuse so Irene would visit her soon, or even meeting Minho. But of course she didn't said that to Irene.

Irene said her thank towards the Song family and excuse herself.

_

Wenrene's Apartment

That night Irene was laying on her bed, reading all the notification that Mino gave her. All the missed calls and unread text message, she opened it one by one.

'Babe..'

'I'm sorry..'

'What did i do so wrong?'

Ck what did you do so wrong? You didn't contact me for a week and suddenly show up with that . Irene thought. She called her now. She just couldn't hold her anger anymore. Anger? No, disappointment? Irene didn't know what feeling was it anymore.

'Have you eat?'

'Sleep well..'

'Where are you going today?'

'I'm sorry okay. Please answer me.'

'Irene..'

'Can i go to your office? I won't go if you dont allow me to.'

Those messages was send repeatedly, with different emojis, every day. No, every three hours or so. She has like 900 unread text messages from him.

The recent one were,

'Forgive me please?'

'Let's talk shall we?'

'Babe.. Please.. Dont wear revealing clothes.'

'Also don't wear thin clothes you can get sick.'

Isn't it what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter