The Girl

Bad Boy (Red Velvet x Winner)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just then, the big door behind her opened. Giving a strong lights effect from behind Irene. A girl come inside the hall with a smile on her face.

"Unnie! I'm sorry i come late!" The girl said, as she now becomes the center of attention of the guests.

"Oh!" Min Hyorin said, "Jennie ya!" She smiled.

The girl also smiled and walking towards the stage.

"Who?" Irene asked Joy who was as shock as her.

"Jennie.." Joy let a sigh.

"Yeah i'm not deaf Joy, i know she's Jennie. But who is she.." Irene asked.

Jennie on the other hand keep walking straight to the front stage and gave a big hug towards Min Hyorin.

"Congratulations! Sorry I'm late unnie! My flight got delayed.." She said.

"It's okay! You shouldn't come between you busy schedule baby.." Min Hyorin answered.

Both of them let go of the hug. Jennie turn her body towards the groom beside Min Hyorin.

"Congratulation oppa! You made it!"

"Baby girl Jennie! Glad you come! Thank you so much! How's New Zealand?" Taeyang greeted her.

"All is good. We can catch up next time. Its you wedding I won't interupt!" Jennie said as she went down the stage.

Everyone attention was at her so ofcourse everyone heard what they said.

"Ck.. I won't interupt" Joy made an ugly face and mimicking Jennie's line. "You already is !"

"Hey language!" Irene scolded Joy.

"You will say the same if you know her, unnie!" Joy said.

"You know her?" Irene asked.

"Yeah she was my schoolmate.." Joy answered.

Both of Joy and Irene was led to go back to sit as The groom going to close their wedding with a speech. 

"Why are you here?" Irene asked as she found someone familiar on their table.

"Why i can't sit beside my girlfriend?" He answered.

"G- girlfriend? Ya! Unnie! You need to explain this to me later!" Joy said as she raised her tone.

"Shut up! Youre embarrassing me!" Irene said as she close Joy's mouth with both of her hands.

The three of them sitting next to each other. Mino - Irene - Joy. They listened to the short speech and both the groom and the bride bow down towards the guests and was greeted by the round applause of the guest.

"I will take you home.." Mino said as he stood up as the guest started to stand up to leave their tables.

"I bring my car.." Irene said as she shows him her car keys.

"Let her bring it.." Mino pointing at Joy.

"Her? You don't know my name do you?" Joy raised her tone annoyed.

"I know miss Joy who doesn't know this party princess over here?" Mino said.

"Good.." Joy satisfied with his answer. "Just go with him. Let me take the car.." Joy said as she stood up and took the car keys from Irene's hand. "It's okay i won't tell Wendy unnie, or she will freak out because i know it first than her.."

"How are you so sure?" Irene asked.

"Oh so she know it? Alright let me asked her.." Joy took her phone from her clutch and started to dial Wendy's number.

"Just- Just go.. alright. Take a good care of my car.." Irene shooed the crazy Joy.

"Bye lovebirds!" Joy said as she wave her hand towards the couple and walked away.

Irene just following Joy's step leaving their table and greet a few more guest in the corner.

"Ready to go home now?" Mino asked as she looked at Irene.

"Well-" Irene was about to answer when a voice behind Mino cut in.

"Oppa.." The voice of a girl was heard. A very familiar voice of girl.

Mino looking back at his back and found the very smiley girl standing behind him.

He let a sigh and said, "What?"

The girl look at Mino and Irene with an awkward smile. "It's been a long time.. How are you?" Jennie asked.

"I have no time to talk to you.." Mino said as she grabbed Irene's left hand.

"Excuse me, we need to go.." He said as he pulled Irene to come with him. Irene who was lost about what just happened just nodded to Jennie and give a little bow.

"Call me tonight! We need to talk!" The gir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter