It's okay to go wild

Bad Boy (Red Velvet x Winner)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wenrene Apartment

Gangnam

"I've been so dull this days" Irene said as she made a messy bun on her hair. "I can't even make a proper sketch for our Summer Collection."

"Take a rest, Irene. You've been up for three days and not a single sketch is done." Wendy said as she sipped on her Americano.

"You will leave for the office?" Irene asked her.

"Yes, what can I do here? Looking at you being a mess?"

She surely was a savage. 

"I have to look at the gown design for Min HyoRin's photoshoot. Do you want to come with me?" She continued.

"Can't you see that I am a mess?" She fixed her circular glasses and sulking into her desk.

"You're always a mess." She bite on her sandwich as she her TV.

WINNER JUST BACK TO KOREA

'The Next Big Bang, YG's Winner is now back to Korea. After finishing their world tour, they reportedly will go on a holiday for a month. YG Representative said.'

"Aigoo, they are surely popular these days." Wendy said as she watch the channel. "Even they made it into News channel and not in Entertainment channel." She sipped her coffee again.

"Who?" 

"Winner." Wendy answered.

"Yes, who? Who are they?" Irene innocently asked.

"Sometimes i am wondering, how you can be popular and successfull without even know what happening in the outside world. Winner, a boygroup. A popular and hot one these days. The Next Big Bang."

"Oh i know Big Bang!" She smiled.

"Yes of course you know! You even sketch for one of their member's bride's wedding gown."

"Did I?" She asked innocently. Again.

"Ughhh Bae Joo Hyun!!!! You really need to go out and enjoy the world!" Wendy started to raised her voice.

"I do enjoy it! I have internet and food. All is good!" She smiled.

"I mean real life! How come you don't know that you design one of Min Hyo Rin's wedding gown?" 

"So, Min Hyo Rin is one of the Big Bang member's bride?"

"YESSS. She's Taeyang Fiancee. Soon to be wife!"

"Oh right i forgot. They are all over the news paper these days." Irene said as she nodded her head.

"You are surely good at giving people headache." Wendy stand up and turn off the TV.

"Where are you going?" Irene asked.

"Take a shower!"

------------------------------

Wenrene Boutique

 

Irene ended up joining Wendy to their office. But she just sat there in her room with the same style she was at home.

"Why are you even here?" Seulgi bragged in to Irene's office.

"Ya, what are you even doing here?" Irene said as she put down her pencil.

"Why, i can't even visit you here now? Ck. What's with these messy bun and jumper you always wear like seriously!" Seulgi said and looked disgusted at her friend's fashion sense. "And you call your self a fashion designer?"

"I only need design clothes for people, not my self. They even praise your fashion sense last week at the movie premier when you accompany, who's this again that guy from BTS?"

"Jimin..."

"Yes that guy. They praise you for the best dresser, remember that!"

"Alright alright.. but seriously, you don't look...... attractive."

"Why i should look attractive, is that gonna make me getting new ideas?"

"Well.. no.. but..." Seulgi stoppped for amoment before she continue, "RIGHT!" She screamed.

"Whats with the scream, Seugi-ya?!" Irene covered both of her ears.

"Right! That's it! You will get new ideas!"

"How come me being attractive will bring me ideas?" She chukled at her friend's 'joke'.

"No, i mean. If you wan't to get new ideas, you have to try something new! You can't be stuck in the same seat, the same style, even the same routine for the past 5 years i've been know you. You need a change!" She sounded excited.

"Okay, wh... what do you mean exactly?"

"You need a transformation, a make over!"

"Annyeong, yorobeun!" A high pitched voice was heard from Irene's office door.

"Oh Joy-ya! Annyeong!" Irene waved her hand at Joy.

"What are you discussing about?" She smiled. "Me?" She showed her gummy smile.

"Why would i talk about you? Ck." Seulgi snapped.

"Seulgi is going crazy, Sooyoung-a." Irene said.

"Don't call me that. It's Joy, J O Y!" She spelled for Irene.

"I will call you what ever i want, Park Soo Young-ssi" Irene smiled at her. Being the oldest is the best, she thought.

"Ck. Arrasseo!" She frowned, "What wer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter