Chapter 7 - Rage

Destiny

"Ugh...", messaging between her eyes, Mina feels dizzy, her head hurts.

 
Checking the clock on the wall, unknowingly, she fell asleep till dusk. First day and she's already slacking off. She cursed herself in her thought.
 
She groaned in her attempt to stand up. Her leg is still hurting. Forcing herself to move, she packed her things and exits the office.
 
Outside, the sun almost completely out of sight. Mina was pacing herself at turtle speed. A sudden move would provoke a piercing pain in her leg. It's worsening. The reason might be because she pushed herself too much earlier in her anger towards Chaeyoung.
 
"Where is that dork blonde when I need her", Mina was tearing a bit because she's really hurting.
 
Halfway to the apartment, she saw a group of people gathered in an open field close to the path she's using.
 
"AHHHHH!!!", a girl scream in pain could be heard clearly.
 
"You b*tch! You fkcing b*tch!!", shattering sounds of repeated slaps could be heard from where Mina is.
 
Even though its dark, Mina could see a guy was grabbing a girl hair, flailing her around. Three other men were just standing around, watching.
 
"W-what are you doing? What did I-I do wrong?", the girl was pleading, a painful cry was apparent.
 
"Huh? Yes! That a face that I want to see! Cry b*tch!! Cry!!!", a guy screamed in the girl's face, proceeds to kick her in the stomach.
 
Mina threw her backpack and run towards the group, ignoring the pain she felt.
 
She's an absolute coward. A tattooed person would scare the hell out of her. But, when she heard the girl pleading, her body moved automatically.
 
"YAHHHHHH!", Mina screamed her lungs out.
 
All of the men were petrified by Mina whistle scream, they turned to her. Mina got a closer look at the girl.
 
It's Sana.
 
She's vomiting frantically. Blood could be seen flowing from her nose. Bruises can be seen all over her body. Clutching her stomach, she was crying in pain. Incomprehensible cries coming out from .
 
Mina was horrified by the sight. Absolute rage is exploding inside her.
 
"LET HER GO!!!", screeching as she tackles the guy who's grabbing Sana hair.
 
Sadly, Mina didn't have the strength. Moreover, the guy has a huge frame, he only budged a little. She's desperately struggling to drive him away from Sana.
 
"Who is this annoying b*tch?!", the guy ridiculed Mina as he grabbed Mina by her hair. It's painful but Mina didn't flinch, her eyes blazing convulsing with rage.
 
She bites the guy arms with all her might, instigating a painful outcry.
 
He retaliated. Hard blow smashed across Mina's face. She's thrown off by the blow.
 
The brunette tasted blood in . Deep cuts on her lips, her cheekbone was hurting like hell.
 
But it didn't stop her. Raging fury overcoming the pain. She jumped towards the guy again, clawing and biting anything on her reach - unable to control her action, she was out of her mind.
 
A powerful kick swept on Mina's small frame, throwing her off. Exasperated breath escaping her body, she desperately gasping for air. Never in Mina's life, she experienced a sensation like this. The pain is threatening her existence. Mina vision blurred as she writhing in extreme pain.
 
Her vision swimming and she saw Sana was crawling towards her. Painful expression in every moves she made. Sana reached Mina's hand and cried for her name, but she was unable to respond.
 
"Am I going to die?", the thought of death was creeping into her mind.
 
A loud scream could be heard. The group was scattered, fleeing. Mina's vision darken--
 
*****
 
Whites.
 
"I guess I'm here again?", sighing, as she groans in pain. Mina is lying on a bed.
 
"Hey", a heavy smile greets the Japanese girl sight.
 
"Hey Jeong", Mina was unable to return the smile. Hissing, her feature is hurting. Patches can be seen on the brunette face, she had already been treated.
 
"You are here again. ", Jeongyeon giggled, but concern and worries reflected in her eyes. She helped Mina to sit comfortably.
 
Mina's eyes frantically scanning about. "Where is Sana?", her brow furrowed.
 
She obviously worried about Sana. The condition Sana was in is breaking her heart. The anger inside her didn't dissipate, she swore that she'll get her revenge.
 
"She's with Tzuyu. Here drink first", Jeongyeon was reaching a water bottle, opened it and offers it to Mina.
 
"Is she okay? Thanks", the brunette receive the offer and took a sip.
 
"Yes. Don't worry. She's in good hand. Tzuyu herself is treating her", Jeongyeon assured.
 
Mina nodded. She was relieved but the twist arises in her stomach, again.
 
"What happened Jeong?", she then asked the question that she was supposed to ask first.
 
"I cracked some skull, that's what happens", seemingly playful as she shadow boxed in front of Mina. The brunette noticed Jeongyeon hand was wrapped in a bandage, she immediately reaches the blonde wrist, tugging her close.
 
"What happened to your hand?!", Mina delicately holds Jeongyeon bandaged hands on top of hers.
 
"Nothing much. Don't worry!", Jeongyeon shows her usual grin.
 
"She cracked some skull for sure. Almost crushed a guy throat too. Some even on their verge of dying", Tzuyu just entered the room, leaning on the door frame crossing her arm.
 
"YOU DID WHAT?!", Mina was shocked beyond belief.
 
Jeongyeon just showed her a gleeful grin.
 
*****
 
// FLASHBACK //
 
Jeongyeon just concluded her late afternoon class and made her way to Mina's office. She was apologetic neglecting Mina in the cafe earlier - she's had to attend to her class.
 
Knocking the door didn't do anything. Maybe Mina had already gone home.
 
"How will she walk with that leg", Jeongyeon sighing, worried.
 
She exited the building as fast as possible hoping that she can somehow catch up with the Japanese on the way home.
 
*****
 
"YAHHHHHH!", a piercing scream resounding breaking the calm surrounding.
 
Jeongyeon was bewildered, she abruptly stops her cars - almost hitting her head on the steering.
 
"God! What with that scream??", it was quite close.
 
She pulled her car to the side and got off. Squinting her eyes, she tried to scan the groups on the open field to the side.
 
It's already dark she barely makes out what the group were doing. Besides, they are quite far. The blonde made her way towards them.
 
"LET HER GO!!!", Jeongyeon saw a girl tackling a big guy. The guys seem to be grabbing someone by the hair.
 
The screaming voice seems familiar, Jeongyeon hastened her step.
 
The girl started attacking the guy. Getting closer, Jeongyeon finally got to see the girl is Mina. One of the guys in the group kicked Mina in the ribs.
 
Something exploded inside Jeongyeon. She sprints with her all and elbowed the head of the guy who kicked Mina, instantly knocking him out.
 
One of the guys was petrified with Jeongyeon in their sight. "It's the crazy woman!! RUN!!".
 
They scattered, fleeing for their life. But they didn't go far. Legs were snapped and they were crawling desperately to save their lives.
 
Jeongyeon is in a berserk mode. Nothing can stop her from hunting these guys down.
 
"WHAT DID YOU CALL HER???", Jeongyeon was on the top of the big guy who cursed at Mina. The blonde struck the guy in the throat. The poor guy was chocking his own blood.
 
"LET ME HEAR IT AGAIN!!!! SAY IT! SAY IT!!!", holding by the collar, she continuously slapped the chocking men till he passed out.
 
The other two conscious man that watched got their leg snapped in two from Jeongyeon kick to their shin.
 
Jeongyeon didn't stop. She made her way back to the unconscious guy she knocked down.
 
"WAKE UP YOU LITTLE SH*T!!! YOU DARE HIT MY FRIEND???!!!", shrieking, she proceeded to punch the unconscious guy till its raining blood. It was a horrifying sight, a bloodbath. Her hand's bleeding, the guy's face was beyond recognition.
 
"THIS IS WHAT YOU USED TO KICK MINA HUH?!", for the final blow, Jeongyeon raised the poor guy leg and kicked it, snapping it into parts.
 
A brutal sight.
 
Jeongyeon then collects herself, walking towards Mina and Sana. Both were unconscious.
 
She took out her phone, dialling some numbers, "Tzuyu, need some help".
 
// END FLASHBACK //
 
*****
 
Mina eyed Jeongyeon from head to toe. Releasing the blonde's hand, she hugged herself defensively, "You are scary", adding some shivers on her act.
 
"Yah! Minaring! I just rescued you!", Jeongyeon scoffed, dismayed by the brunette reaction. Here she was expecting some praises.
 
Crossing her arm, Jeongyeon shows her back to Mina. She's sulking. 
 
"Oooo. Looks who's sulking now?", Mina playfully teasing the blonde laughing with her gummy smile-- "Ouch!", stinging pain on the cuts of her lips didn't allow the brunette to smile.
 
"Hah! Serve you right you penguin!", showing her tongue and she shows Mina her mocking dance. It's annoying but at the same time a hilarious sight.
 
"Kids", Tzuyu scoffed.
 
*****
 
A/N:
 
Quite a short chapter without real story really. I'm sorry. Haha.
 
Jeongyeon is going overboard, right? What a violent woman. =D
 
Please leave your thought!