Chapter 6

Safe Place
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seyoung was on the second floor debating what to clean. 

She started with dusting the paintings that were on the wall and the shelves that hung below them.

According to the list the boys had given her. She was allowed to clean Jimin's room but she couldn't touch the last drawer of his dresser. The two youngest would help her clean theirs. 

She went ahead into Jimin's room and decided to clean. 

She was greeted by the biggest pile of clothes she had ever soon. She hadn't noticed it in the morning but his room was a mess. 

Jimin had two chairs in his room, one she guesses was for his clean clothes and the other for the dirty clothes. The problem was she had no idea which was which, they both seemed equally dirty to her. She walked over to the dresser and opened the first drawer, nothing. The next also had nothing. She checked the rest, which had nothing and stopped at the last one. She was curious as to why she couldn't open it but she had to respect Jimin's privacy. She thought of asking him once he was home. 

Seyoung stared at both piles of clothes, a way to identify which was dirty was to conduct a sniff test but she was a bit scared. She didn't want to be meet an unpleasant smell. She decided to put it off for a bit and made his bed instead. She picked up the blankets and pillows from the floor and placed them back on the bed.

She dusted off his vanity and cleaned the mirror. She reorganized his cleansing products. She smiled, now everything was visible and not just throw on the vanity.

Jimin had a couple of pictures on his mirror. They were group pictures with the other guys. He had more of him with the two youngest. There was even a picture with him and Yoongi. She was glad to see that Yoongi spent some time with the youngest. 

Seyoung walked back into Jimin's room with a vacuum cleaner in hand. She vacuumed his carpet and tried to remove what she hoped where drink stains from his carpet. 

Now it was finally time to face the pile of clothes. She reached for a hoodie on the left pile. Well, it was wrinkled.

She reached for a shirt on the right pile. she stretched it out and saw a strain on the shirt.

She smiled brightly, maybe she wasn't going to have to damage her nose. 

She grabbed more clothes from the right pile and saw other stains on the clothing. 

Now she needed to make sure. She grabbed a pile of clothes from the left side and began to inspect. The clothes seemed clean, no stains just wrinkles. 

She quickly began to look around the room for his laundry basket but there was none. She checked other rooms but found nothing. 

She was going to have to suggest for them to but one. For now, she would let him borrow one of hers. Yes, she had 3 laundry baskets, she didn't use all of them though, she used one for the dirty clothes and the other was just spare. She would use another one if she had to wash her bedsheets and blankets. She had one for her clothes and one for other things.  

She headed back to Jimin's room with one of her baskets, it was one of those easy storage ones that fold when not in use. 

She dumped his dirty clothes on the basket. She had also with her a clothes iron. His clean clothes were wrinkled and he wouldn't be able to wear them.

She thought back, his clothes hadn't seemed wrinkled when he left for school. 

She started ironing clothes. She folded them and put them in the dresser. This was so much work. 

After what felt like an eternity she was done. Her hand had begun to cramp. 

Her phone chimed. It was a message from Namjoon. 

 

*I will be home for lunch. See you in about 30 min.*

 

She had completely forgotten about making lunch for Namjoon. He had informed her that he would often come home for lunch.

 She quickly stood and headed for the kitchen, she would finish cleaning the room later. 

 

 

Seyoung heard a car pull up on the driveway. She was surprised, he really had gotten here in 30 minutes. 

She had just finished lunch. The perfect lunch which was Ramyeon. 

While looking around for what to make, she had received a second message from Namjoon. He told her to not make anything fancy. Ramyeon was just fine. 

She had added an egg and sausage to it but it was still simple. 

 

The front door opened. 

"Seyoung, I'm home," Namjoon yelled from the entrance. 

"Welcome back, hurry on over the ramyeon is ready." She heard his steps quicken.

"It smells amazing." He walked over to the table and took a seat. 

She placed the pot on the table and handed a plate and chopsticks. 

"Omg! You are the best. You even added egg and sausage." He began to place it on his plate. "Thank you I will eat well." He said before he began to eat.

Seyoung sat in the seat opposite of him. 

"Are you not eating Seyoung?" He asked.

"No, I am not hungry. I'll eat something once the kids get back from school." He nodded and cont

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter