Chapter 5

Safe Place
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Beep Beep Beep Beep* 

Seyoung's alarm rang. 

She reached over and turned it off. She stared at it for a bit.

"5 am is too early" She whined. 

She quickly sat up. She made her way out of bed and did her morning routine. 

 

Breakfast? What should she make? She should have asked them what they liked to eat.

For now, they would have to eat what she gave them. But what was she going to make?

She decided to make them a quick stew and some galbi. Soon she began to set up the table.

She looked up at the clock. It read 6:05 am. She spent too much time debating.

She had barely finished on time, she quickly headed for the boy's room. 

Now which room belonged to who? She walked to the first door at the end of the hall. She reached to knock and the door swung open. 

Namjoon let out a small yelp. "You scared me!"

"I'm so sorry." She quickly apologized. 

"Nah its ok, I just didn't remember you were here."

"Ah, I'm gonna go wake up the others." She began to walk away.

"The last room belongs to Yoongi, ill wake him up, you get the rest." She nodded and made her way to the next room. 

She lightly knocked on the door. "Its time to wake up." 

No reply. She let out a sigh. Namjoon had told her last night that she could go it to the rooms to wake them up but she wasn't too sure if she wanted to do that.

She needed to hurry so they could eat, so she walked in.

She the light, Hoseok slept peacefully, not bothered by the light at all. 

She walked over. "Mr. Hoseok its time to get up." She tapped his shoulder. 

He turned his back to her. 

"Mr. Hoseok, I said its time to get up." She tapped his shoulder again. 

She took out her phone. 6:10. 

"Mr. Hoseok, please get up." He responded by throwing the cover over his head.

She was not gonna have it, he was a grown man. 

"Mr. Hoseok get up!" She grabbed the cover and pulled it off him. 

He quickly sat up "It cold!!" 

"You should have gotten up when I asked nicely, now hurry. The breakfast will get cold." She placed the cover far from his reach and left the room. 

The next room had a label on the door. It read Jin's Room with pink flowers around it. 

She knocked on the door and opened it. "Jin its time to get up." She the light. 

Jin sat up. "Yeah yeah, I'm going." He got off the bed and headed for what she guessed was the restroom. 

She went over to the second floor.

She walked over to the first room and opened the door. No one was there.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter