Chapter 3

Safe Place
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seyoung had made it to her boss’ home safely. Seungwon luckily hadn’t appeared. She laid on the couch thinking.
She should probably meet with them one last time and thank them. She had not intention of meeting with them again, she didn’t want them to get into her business when they didn’t know her. That wasn’t the reason why...she... she didn’t want to see them hurt. Seungwon would hurt them some how if he found out they helped her.
She would go later today and thank them also apologize to Jimin, she hadn’t meant to hurt his feelings.



Seyoung made her way to their home. She had decided to come around 6 pm. She didn’t know if they worked but most people were home by that time. She there Street, she could see the house from where she was and the lights were on. She began to walk faster.

“Is this where you went to?” Seyoung turned. “I’ve been following you since you left that guys studio, is he your friend?” Seungwon walked towards her.
“Did you hurt him?” The thought came to her mind, Seungwon had beat up one of her friends before maybe he had hurt Hoseok.
“Hurt him? Of course not. Why would I?” She could hear the sarcasm in his voice.
“Don’t lie to me Seungwon. You better not lay a hand on him.” Seungwon laughed.
“Is he special to you! Is he reason you stopped loving me?” Seyoung was shocked.
“ I have told you countless times that you are the reason.” She had told him over and over why did he keep trying to put the blame on others.
He grabbed her wrist and pulled her to him. “How am I the reason Seyoung? I did everything I could for you to love me.” Seyoung let out a cry.
“You're hurting me Seungwon. Let me go.” She tried to pull free but his grip only tightened.
He was going to break her hand. She was in so much pain. She lowered her head.


Suddenly his grip loosened. She quickly looked up. A man had called Seungwon’s attention. He held Seungwon’s arm.
He motioned for him to let go.
“Who the hell are you?” He let go of her and faced the man.
“Me?” He moved in front of Seyoung. “I am chief of the police department” he reached his hand into his pocket. “And this is my badge...” Before he could finish Seungwon ran away.
Woah! That damn coward he was scared off that easily.
The man turned to Seyoung. “Let’s go.”
“Who are you?” She didn’t believe the whole police chief thing, he never pulled out his badge.
“Min Yoongi...follow me.” She slowly followed behind him just in case he was planning anything suspicious.


He turned into Namjoon’s house. He pulled out his keys and unlocked the door. He was one of Namjoon’s friends.
He opened the door and motioned her to go inside.
She stepped inside, he followed and closed the door behind him.
“Sit down.” He pointed to the living room. Seyoung nodded. What the hell was going on?
She awkwardly sat down on the couch. Yoongi handed her a bag of gummies and left. She sat there staring at the bag trying to understand the situation.
“Seyoung!” She turned in the direction of the voice. Loud steps sounded, Hoseok appeared and was running towards her. “Seyoung are you alright?” She nodded. Hoseok sat down next to her. “I was so worried something had happened after you left that guy showed up and threatened me. I thought he had done something to you.”
That bastard Seungwon.
“He followed me around luckily Yoongi showed up before he could do anything “

where had Yoongi gone?
“I’m glad Yoongi was there. Namjoon should be home any minute now.” Hoseok looked at his watch. “Why did you come here anyway?”
Seyoung blushed a bit and looked down. “I wanted to talk to Namjoon. I have something to y’all to him about.” Hoseok nodded his head.
“I s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter