Chapter 2

Safe Place
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seyoung sat in the living room with Namjoon. Seokjin, who had introduced himself moments before, walked over with a glass of water. She took a long sip and then set in on the table next to her. 

"So tell us what happened?' Namjoon looked at Seyoung and then at Seokjin. "Don't worry about JIn he is a good guy." Seyoung just smiled, she was sure he was good.    

"Well, I went home after having gone to the doctor..." Namjoon leaned forward. 

"You went to the doctor? Did you feel bad?" Seyoung nodded.

"Seungwon hurt me pretty bad this time, they bandaged my chest, its nothing too bad they will remove it in a couple of weeks." She took a  deep breath "After I went tot eh doctor I went straight home and kept all the lights off so Seungwon wouldn't know I was home but he knew I was there, I had just gone to bed when I heard knocks on the door followed by his voice. Once I head his voice I knew I had to escape or I would never get away from him again. I heard him trying to knock down the door so I quickly grabbed what I could from my room and escaped through the window." Seokjin and Namjoon's face seemed to be in awe.

"That guy is the worst, he hit a woman and forced you to escape like that." Seokjin seemed to be boiling in anger. 

"Jin hyung, wheres my juice?" A voice sounded from somewhere in the house. Then the owner of the voice appeared at the end of the hall. Jimin walked into the living room. 

"Jin...oh you're here?" Jimin noticed Seyoung and sat down next to her. "what brings you here again?" Other would have seemed rude if they asked that but you could see the innocence in his face.

"Her ex-boyfriend tried to attack her again," Namjoon answered for her. 

"Ah! that son of a,.. tell me where he lives, ill go beat him up." Jimin quickly stood up as if planning to leave as soon as he knew Seungwon's location. She laughed a bit, he looked too pure to hit anyone. '

"Thank you Jimin but you don't have to do that, there is no need for you to get involved in my problems." Jimin gave her a forced smiled then looked down. 

"Did you come here like that?" Seyoung looked down and quickly tried to hide her feet. She had left the house barefooted, her feet were dirty and scratched. 

"Sorry, I didn't think of getting my shoes." Her face reddened, she was already embarrassed for having to be here and now this. 

"Don't be sorry, we understand." Namjoon gave her a closed mouth smile revealing his dimples. Jimin stood once again and left the living room. Moments later he was back with a rag and slippers in hand. Jimin placed the slippers next to her feet then crouched down and grabbed her left foot. She quickly moved her leg from his grip and took the rag. 

"I can do it myself." Jimin slowly stood back up. They must have found her so pitiful and sad, she couldn't help but feel offended at Jimin. He must have thought she was weak and that she couldn't do anything by herself. She reached down to clean her feet but instead, she stood up. "I think it will be better if I go somewhere else." she didn't want pity, especially not from these guys she had just met. 

They all quickly stood up. Jimin walked over to her.  "Sorry if I offended you, I just... I just wanted to help you." 

"I understand JImin and thank you but I don't know any of you guys I can't just suddenly depend on you and trust you so blindly." She handed Jimin the rag. "The last time I did I ended up in this situation." 

 

 

 

Seyoung had left their house minutes before, she was thinking of a place she could stay for the night. She took out her phone from her bag and called the only person she could think of.

 

"You can put your things there, I'll go get you some blankets." Seyoung placed her bag next to the couch. She was at her boss' house. She had been nice to let her stay the night while she found a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter