Halloween

Minseoks' Universe

Minseok can’t help but smile at the group of man currently asleep in his living room. He, Junmyeon, Jongdae and Woojoo are all occupying his long sofa. Woojoo is fast asleep on Jongdae’s lap head bowed forward at an awkward angle, while Jongdae himself has his head on Minseok’s shoulder. Minseok very carefully attempts to shift Woojoo a little to fix her current posture. Baekhyun is lying on the smaller sofa while Chanyeol and Yixing occupy the floor. The movie that is playing is ¾ in. While everyone started closing their eyes halfway through Yixing has been sound asleep since the beginning. Who can blame him he had only agreed to come over when Baekhyun has bribed him with quality Minseok and Woojoo time, he had been overworking himself down at the studio for his upcoming showcase. Since today was Halloween Baekhyun had invited himself and the other guys over to Minseok’s apartment claiming it would just be a fun experience for the seven of them. They had all dressed up and taken Woojoo out for her very first Halloween experience.

Baekhyun had handed out tuxedo shirts and claimed they were Princess Woojoo’s bodyguards. No one protested. ‘Hyung!’ Baekhyun whined when he saw Minseok bring Woojoo out in a pumpkin costume. Jongdae had burst out laughing at the ridiculousness of them being bodyguards to a pumpkin, a very adorable pumpkin.

Minseok had shrugged, 'if you wanted to match you should have said something weeks ago.’

The seven of them had gone out to show Woojoo the joys of Halloween and free candy. Then they had gone to Minseok’s apartment to watch a movie or two despite it being a Tuesday night.

Jongdae wakes up a few minutes before the movie ends just to find that he is trapped in between Minseok’s head and shoulder. He can see the subtle rise and fall of his stomach at a slow and steady pace. At the corner of his eye he can see Junmyeon is also asleep. He notices the quiet of the entire room and figures everyone else is also asleep. He doesn’t move a muscle until the end credits start to roll. He gently wakes Minseok up. 'Minseok hyung,’ he whispers.

Slowly Minseok starts waking up he picks his head up from Jongdae’s apologizing for having fallen asleep. Jongdae dismisses him instead he asks about what to do with the rest of the guys.

'Leave them.’ He says getting up then turning to Jongdae he points to Woojoo. 'Want to put her to bed?’ Jongdae nods and gets up gently shifting Woojoo around until she is cradled comfortably in his hold. He walks her into Minseok’s room where he is keeping her crib.

Minseok walks towards his linen closet and takes out three separate blankets to drape over the four still sleeping men.

Minseok carefully helps Junmyeon into a better position on the sofa and then covers him with one of the blankets. He drapes another over Baekhyun. He covers Yixing and Chanyeol with a large comforter.

He yawns but picks up their small mess. Jongdae helps him when he comes out. It’s late on a Halloween night it’s cold and frankly Minseok just doesn’t like the idea of Jongdae out in this streets this late so he asks him to stay the night as well. Jongdae points out that there technically isn’t any room for him to sleep in, Minseok snorts and points a finger towards his bedroom. Jongdae nods and follows Minseok into his bedroom. They both fall asleep as soon as their heads hit the pillows.

The next morning Minseok finds his queen sized bed full of men. Slowly one by one each one had made their way into Minseok bedroom and cuddle up onto him and Jongdae. The six of them do not fit Minseok briefly wonders if he should get a bigger bed. They are all squashed together. He grunts and asks them if they didn’t have morning classes quickly 3 of them scamper off the bed and out of the door.