3.

Cafe Love

The morning was already with the sun shining near the room of someone who was still asleep with the blanket on the her head.

 

When the sun is exposed to her closed eyes. She opened her eyes slowly and closed again for a moment because the sun's glare hit her eyes.

 

She covered her eyes with her hands and began to sit on her bed.

 

"What time is this?" she talk to herself and saw the clock from her phone and still at 7am.

 

"Ah, it's just 7 o'clock .. time to jog."

 

She went to the bathroom to refresh her body with warm water.

 

When she was ready to take a shower, she was wearing her jogging apparel ie pants and a hoodie.

 

Before she wants to jogg, it must exercise first.

 

After the exercise, she started jogging.

 

Her phone rang and she answered it before she looked the caller.

 

It's Sooyoung. She put the phone close to her ear.

 

"Ah what?" - T

 

"What are you doing now?" - S

 

"Jogg, why?" - T

 

"What time do you have a shift?" - S

 

"Clock 8 as usual, why?" - T

 

"Nothing. Just take me near my house." - S

 

"You order me? Your brother?" - T

 

"Yeah, why, it's wrong? Siwon oppa has a deal." - S

 

"Errr ~ okay .. I'll take you later." - T

 

"Tq ... bye" - S

 

Before Tiffany opened the voice of answering "bye" also to Sooyoung, she just turned off.

 

Tiffany cursed and resumed her jogg.

 

After she was jogg, she went to the bathroom to clean the old joggers. After she bathe, get ready, she goes to Sooyoung's house to pick it up.

 

As soon she arrived at the front of Sooyoung's house, she horn and Sooyoung came out of her house.

 

"Sorry, i'm late." Sooyoung apologized for being late as she ate the scoop.

 

Tiffany rolled her eyes and started walking to work.

 

"You're Soo, don't eat at mu car, please?"

 

"I'm sorry I'm just hungry." Sooyoung replies in a cool tone.

 

-------

 

They arrived at work and Tiffany saw Taeyeon just come and entered the cafe.

 

Tiffany smiled cheekily and got out of her car and walked into the cafe.

 

"Morning Soo, Fany." their colleagues greet them as soon they entered the cafe.

 

"Morning, Sun." Tiffany greet back.

 

Sunny smiled and blushed when Sooyoung stared at her with sweetness.

 

"Well Soo, do not look at her like that, look at her face, very red." Tiffany friends.

 

Sooyoung rub her neck and smiled sweetly to Sunny. Tiffany rolled her eyes and saw Taeyeon was cleaning the tables.

 

Tiffany walked towards her and tapped her shoulder.

 

Taeyeon was busy cleaning the table, surprised when her shoulder being tapped from behind.

 

It turned out to be Tiffany, giving her a sweet smile. Taeyeon raised her eyebrows and asked in her puzzled tone, "What's up? Can anything help me?"

 

"Yeah sure but not you who helped me but I'm helping you, can you?"

 

Taeyeon looks confused but in the eyes of Tiffany, she is very cute.

 

"Help me?"

 

"Yeah, that's it .. help clean the table."

 

"Oh, this table, sure." Taeyeon replies and gives Tiffany a clean towel. Tiffany gladly took it and started helping her.

 

What she does not know, Sooyoung seems to be right what Tiffany did to Taeyeon. It's like people just fall in love.

 

Sooyoung smirked while eating her chips.

 

Sunny just rolled her eyes. Even she's so romantic, but she's the annoying shikshin ever.

 

Siwon just arrived and saw his younger sister eating chips and basked at the counter while Tiffany helped Taeyeon, his new worker.

 

All the workers there greet Siwon with their polite tone.

 

"Soo, stop eating the chips. Go throw them and help they clean this cafe before it opens. Now Go." Siwon directed the maddened sister.

 

Sooyoung whined but according to the instructions given by her brother and helped clear the table.

 

A minute later, the cafe was open and there was a server coming in.

 

----

 

Cafe was finally closed. Taeyeon feels herself so exhausted and wants to faint because of so many costumer to entertain earlier.

 

Before Taeyeon opened the front door, she felt herself fallen down and didn't know what had happened because she felt herself in someone's body.

 

Tiffany, who was saw the pale face of Taeyeon, felt that she was not feeling good. She saw Taeyeon who wanted to open the cafe door suddenly her body wanted to fall. So, Tiffany ran towards her and at that time Taeyeon's body collapsed.

 

She panicked and picked it up in a bridal style and took it to her car with help from Sooyoung.

 

-----

 

Taeyeon was sent by Tiffany at the hospital. After Taeyeon was placed in the hospital room, the doctor asked, "Have you contacted her family?"

 

Tiffany shook her head and replied, "I don't know the number of her family."

 

The doctor sighed and told the situation.

 

"You don't have to worry, she's just exhausted because she might not eat from the morning. Oh yeah ~ tomorrow she can go home."

 

Tiffany nodded her head and walked into the room where Taeyeon was and sat next to Taeyeon's bed as soon she walked inside the room.

 

-------

 

The room door was open and a girl ran to Taeyeon's bed crying.

 

Tiffany were startled.

 

"Eonnie. Wake up." The kid girl asked, crying unceasingly.

 

"Err ~ your eonnie is sleep."

 

"What happened to her eonnie?"

 

"She's fine just exhausted." Tiffany answered softly.

 

"When can she go back?" The kid asked in a sad tone.

 

"Tomorrow." Tiffany shortly replied.

 

She nodded and embraced Taeyeon with all her might.

 

"Who's the name of a yours?" Tiffany asked gently as she croached down beside the kid.

 

"I'm sorry, I've forgotten my name, I'm Seohyun, Taeyeon eonnie's sister." The kid said in her soft tone.

 

"Are you alone? Where are your parents? Are they busy?"

 

Seohyun's face grew sad and just lowered her head.

 

Tiffany felt guilty but before she apologized, Seohyun replied, "They're not here. I have Taeyeoneonnie only."

 

Tiffany was shocked but hugged her firmly.

 

"Eonnie, what's eonnie relationship with Taeyeonnie?" Seohyun asked innocently.

 

"She's my friend." Tiffany replies when she pulled away from their hugged.

 

Seohyun nodded her head and sit on the bed.

 

"How old are you?" Tiffany asked softly while rubbed Seohyun's arms.

 

"10 years old. Eonnie?" Seohyun cutely asked.

 

"Eonnie is the age of your eonnie." Tiffany smiled with her eyesmile.

 

"Woah, eonnie's smile is so beautiful." Seohyun compliment and make Tiffany smiled widely.

 

"Tq." Tiffany replied and patted Seohyun's head.

 

Suddenly the voices of someone groaned heard by the two women. Seohyun and Tiffany saw and apparently Taeyeon had woken up from her pit.

 

"Eonnie!" Seohyun happily said and hugged her eonnie's neck.

 

"Seohyun? Where am i?" Taeyeon asked as soon she realize it's not her home but somewhere.

 

"Eonnie at hospital. You're fainted eonnie." Seohyun cutely replied as she still hugged her eonnie's neck.

 

Tiffany just quietly sitting on the chair as she observed the sibling's hugged.

 

"Hospital?" Taeyeon asked as she began to sat up. 

 

Tiffany saw this and walked towards Taeyeon and helped her by her waist.

 

"Tiffany?"

 

Tiffany smiled and just helped Taeyeon.

 

"Why are you here?"

 

"I brought you here, when i saw you just fainted when going out of the cafe." Tiffany answered.

 

"Thank you very much." Taeyeon said and bit her lips.

 

"No trouble."

 

When Taeyeon realized that getting in the hospital had to pay for it. She hurried to stand up again.

 

Tiffany looks confused and stare at the petite girl.

 

"Where are you going?"

 

"Go home." Taeyeon replied briefly.

 

"Why?"

 

"I have no money to pay for the hospital." Taeyeon replied with panic.

 

Tiffany chuckled and told that she had managed everything.

 

"But?"

 

"No but. You're my friends and it's my pleasure to help you." Tiffany smiled with her eyesmile.

 

Taeyeon had just forced Tiffany that she will pay her back but Tiffany refused until Taeyeon gave up.