1.

Cafe Love

Chapter ONE ~ 

 

*****

 

Taeyeon was walking alone suddenly something caught her attention. Inside the cafe tells them they want to find a worker who can be a waitress.

 

At that time Taeyeon was looking for a job for her sister who had not paid for her school and for her daily living only her and her sister because they were just a couple, had no parents. Their parents have thrown them at the orphanage.

 

She went to the cafe and costumer was just a little bit, not so crowded as early in the morning, at 8am.

 

Taeyeon walked to the tall women who was busy with her phone and earpiece on her ears while eating chips. 

 

She cleared and tapped the woman's shoulder as she turned her body around to face who was disturbed her moment. 

 

As soon she saw it's costumer, she left her phone at the side and asked politely,

 

"Mornig, can i help you?" 

 

Taeyeon smiled and replied, "Morning too, I'm sorry to disturb you, but i'm here's was not because of order but want to ask something, is it true that this cafe is looking for a new worker and to be a waitress?"

 

The woman nodded and answered, "Yes, we are looking for a worker, why?"

 

"Nothing but can I work here?" Taeyeon asked happily.

 

The woman thinks first and answers shortly, "but you have to see the manager first."

 

Taeyeon nodded and asked where the manager's office was and she gladly sent it.

 

A minute later, Tiffany got to the cafe and started the job.

 

She saw Sooyoung just out of the manager office. She walked towards her when Sooyoung was in the cashier's place.

 

"Yah! Soo, what's wrong with you? Are you fired?" Tiffany asks as she sees the frowned Sooyoung face.

 

Sooyoung looked at Tiffany and shook her head.

 

"Well, I'm not in trouble, what's up with your brain? I'm not getting it out of work, I'm just sending a new worker to oppa." Sooyoung replies and takes her chips and eat.

 

Tiffany chuckled, "Sorry, you're always making trouble. So, i thought that oppa will throw you." Tiffany chuckled as Sooyoung saw her with her sharp eyes.

 

"Damn, oppa will not hurt me, I'm was his favorite sister." Sooyoung replied in a cool tone.

 

Suddenly the door of manager's office opens and out Taeyeon and Siwon.

 

"Hey all, she's Kim Taeyeon and she'll work here, please take care of her as long as she works here and you, sooyoung .. don't get trouble anymore and please stop eating while working, understand?" Siwon rebuked his sister and it made the workers look at Sooyoung who was eating chips. They chuckled when Sooyoung choked from her food.

 

All employees nodded and went back to work afterwards except Tiffany who was still staring at the petite girl who was next to Siwon oppa.

 

"Okay, Taeyeon-shii, you can start working today. If you want help, you can ask for my sister who I called it just now, okay?" Siwon said in his gentle tone.

 

Taeyeon nodded and went to the restroom to change her clothes.

 

After that, she started working but she didn't know, a woman was watching the petite girl's gestures who was busy serving the waiter.

 

Suddenly her shoulders were tapped by someone. She turned her body and that was apparently Sooyoung who have a smirked on her face.

 

"Why do you look at me like that? Is there something in my face?" asked Tiffany.

 

"Well, don't change the conversation, I'm wondering, why are you always looking at the new girl? Are you in love with her?" tease Sooyoung and laughed afterwards when she saw the blushing Tiffany.

 

"There's nothing ~ I just saw her, maybe something will happened, then Siwon oppa would be angry." Tiffany lied.

 

Sooyoung still stares at her because she doesn't believe the words out of Tiffany's mouth but she doesn't want to be so long comversation anymore, so she simply nods and continues her job.

 

Tiffany eyes still looked at the petite girl with smile attached on her lips.

 

Taeyeon realized that she was being watched, turning her eye and her eyes meet with a brown-haired woman, as her right hand laid under her chin while looking at her like a creepy old men.

 

Taeyeon was amused by the woman who was looked at her, as she decided to ignored her and resumed her work.

 

"Well Fany-ah, don't looks at her like that, it's horrible. Work now or else, oppa will scold you." Sooyoung surprised her openly with Tiffany's ears.

 

Tiffany startled and turned towards the giggles Sooyoung. She smacked at Sooyoung's arm and looks at the girl briefly and after that, she continued to make a drink.

 

-----

 

Sorry for the short chap :) 

 

How's that?