2.

Cafe Love

Chapter TWO ~

 

*******

 

After 6 hours of work, finally get home. Taeyeon immediately changed her work outfits with the clothes she had put before she was here.

 

She was out of the restroom and before that, she asked for permission to go home and allowed by Siwon.

 

"How do you going home? If you don't mind, I can send you home." Siwon request while he is on the way to his sport car.

 

Taeyeon shook her head and said, "Get on the bus, because my house is not far away. Thanks for the offered but i'm sorry boss." Taeyeon rejected his offer.

 

Siwon smiled and told who he left first.

 

Taeyeon started walking towards the bus station for her going home.

 

Suddenly her shoulder was being tapped and she twisted her body to see who the person was.

 

It was apparently her colleague who always looked at her like a creepy person.

 

Taeyeon raised her eyebrows and asked politely, "Yeah? Can I help you?" 

 

Tiffany swallowed her saliva and replied, "Hi, I'm Tiffany, didn't get intro myselfr earlier, did you want to go home?" Tiffany tried not to be nervous in front of the petite girl.

 

"Hi. Yeah ~ I wanna go home, why?" Taeyeon asked in her friendly tone.

 

"If you don't mind, can I drive you?" Tiffany offered her ride.

 

"It's okay. Thanks but I'm okay to be alone." Taeyeon was once again rejected the offered.

 

Tiffany's face is turned into sad because of being rejected but she doesn't want to be obviously so, she smiles forcefully and tells her she's left first. Taeyeon simply nodded and continued her journey to the bus station.

 

-----

 

"What a busy day as soon i got new job." Taeyeon complained when she was already in her apartment.

 

The apartment is quiet as there is no occupier. Taeyeon was walking at her younger sister's room and seeing her younger sister sleeping soundly.

 

She walked slowly to her sister's bed and kissed her sister's head silence.

 

"Goodnight dear." Taeyeon said quietly. She didn't want to wake up her sleepless sister.

 

Taeyeon moved from her sister's room to her own room but her sister's voice surprised her.

 

"Eonnie? Is that you?" the voice of his sister's sleepless asked.

 

Taeyeon walked to her sister's bed and dumped her body next to her sister.

 

"Yeah, it's eonnie. Have you eaten?" Taeyeon asked in a soft tone.

 

Her sister nodded and answered, "yeah, eat ramyun."

 

Taeyeon smiled turned into a sad one because she feels sad because their food is just as good as ramyun and chips. She hasn't had any money to buy some food.

 

She kissed his sister's head. "Eonnie promise to buy some food later, so you will not eat ramyun anymore, but you have to go to sleep, tomorrow's school." Taeyeon told her sister to sleep. Her sister happily according to her sister's words and began to close her eyes

 

She approached her sister and hugged her sister's body firmly and put her head in the chest of her sister.

 

Taeyeon retaliated her sister's arms and kissed her sister's forehead.

 

Taeyon sighed and closed her eyes and she herself fell asleep in her sister's bed.

 

------

 

So short right? Hmm~ 

 

But how is it?