Chapter 6 + Michaeng's Wedding(Part I) + Satzu's Wedding(Part II)

The Lover Archetype
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hi there” 

 

Mina smiled, “Oh hello” 

 

“You’re looking fine today” 

 

“Thank you” she blushed. “And you’re looking charming today” 

 

“Yes I am Prince Charming myself” he chuckled. “So, are there any secrets behind that beauty of yours?” 

 

She leaned forward to whisper beside his ear, “No. Everything’s just natural” 

 

“Natural beauty, me likey” he bit his lower lip. “Are you taken?” 

 

Mina proudly nodded, “Yes I am. His name is Son Chaeyoung” 

 

“Oh that Son Chaeyoung guy? The photographer?” 

 

“Yes indeed” 

 

“Damn, he is very lucky to have you” he smirked. 

 

“What about you?” she looked at him with an attracting gaze. “Is there anyone in your life?” 

 

He straightened his jacket, “Of course, lady. She’s too fine, and too hot. Too bad you can’t have me coz she’s Myoui Mina and she’s taken this big heart of mine” 

 

“What?” Mina dropped down her jaw. “But I still need to have you right now” 

 

“And why is that?” he came closer 

 

“I need him to push this trolley for me” she grabbed both of Chaeyoung’s hands and set them on the trolley. 

 

“Quit playing already Chaeng we need to do some groceries” 

Did you actually fall for the scene earlier? Well, that was just a married couple trying to be flirty all over again. Chaeyoung decided to do some little teasing here and there, so Mina played along. 

 

The couple was at the market buying some stuff for the party that will be held at their house to celebrate Sana and Mina’s upcoming boutique. 

 

“Hehe. That was fun” laughed Chaeyoung 

 

“Chaeng, be serious please. We still have lots of things to buy” said Mina while searching for certain items 

 

He sulked, “Minari, why can’t we just pay for a party planner? You know I’m too lazy to decorate things” 

 

“You weren’t that lazy to decorate my house last time” she crossed her arms looking back at him 

 

Flashback 

 

Chaeyoung carefully climbed down from the ladder after finishing the last touch up on the wall. He dusted off his hands and admired his own creative work. 

 

 

     M I N A 

W I L L   Y O U 

M A R R Y   ME? 

 

 

Those words may look simple but actually he had decorated not just the wall but the entire living room. 

 

“What do you guys think?” he held his hips looking at another two individuals in the room 

 

It was definitely Tzuyu and Sana. Chaeyoung called them and told about his surprise plan so they agreed to help. But in the end it turned out to be only him who did everything by himself while the couple just stood at one corner and watched. 

 

“Dude, it’s awesome” said Tzuyu 

 

“Yeah it’s nice” nodded Sana. Then she went to back hug her new wedded husband, “But I think my seobang’s proposal was the best of the best” 

 

“Of course, Sana. Nobody can beat me” smirked Tzuyu 

 

“Hey guys we’re not competing for the best proposal here okay so shut it” glared Chaeyoung 

 

Sana suddenly received a text message. 

 

Fr : Mina 

To : Sana 

 

Hey Sana-chan, I’m on my way home and I hope you two are not doing anything wild in front of the TV again. Be there in five. 

 

Mina was referring to SaTzu couple who actually once made out in the living room when Mina got back home from her schedule. For your information, Mina had to live with the couple after they got married and Tzuyu decided to move in. 

 

“She’ll be here in five minutes, Chaeyoung” informed Sana 

 

“Great! How do I look?” 

 

The couple replied, “Stunning” 

 

“Do I need to do anymore touch up for the decorations?” 

 

“Cheelax, Chaeyoung. Everything seems perfect already” 

 

End of Flashback 

  “Riiiight. But that was 3 years ago, Minari”    Mina giggled, “Chaeng of course I’ll call the party planner. We’re both busy anyways”    “Cool!” Chaeyoung raised his fist to the air.    “So, who’s coming for the party?” he hung himself on the trolley while pushing it and following Mina from behind    “Our company’s staffs, Tzuyu and his family, also Tzuyu’s staffs since they helped with our boutique too, Sana invited some too, and oh I invited Lisa also”    “Sounds gonna be so much fun” smiled Chaeyoung    Mina nodded before proceeding with the rest of her ‘things-to-buy’ list. Chaeyoung followed her but suddenly stopped when he saw the aisle where there were toys.    ‘Perhaps I should buy one for Kevin ‘   Since his sister and nephew arriving the next day, he thought to himself to welcome his adorable nephew with new toys.    Meanwhile, Mina was already at another aisle.    “Chaeng, perhaps we should-” she turned around and found just empty air. “Chaeyoung?”    She went seeking for him from one place to another. Seconds later she found him at the toys section.    Mina wanted to call his name but stopped when saw the latter smilingly looking at the toys. She somehow figured out for who it was but she can’t help to feel flattered watching him choosing them.    ‘Chaeng.. ‘   ‘You really look like a daddy right now ‘   Chaeyoung lifted up his face when he noticed her existence. He looked to the side to find her standing there like a statue.    “Oh hey Minari. I was just choosing something for Kevin” he waved a toy at her    He picked one as his final decision. He placed it carefully into the trolley before walking towards her and intertwined their fingers.    “Let’s go” he smiled.    Before moving on with their groceries, Chaeyoung said, “We’ll come back to this toy section one day yeah?”    And all she could reply was, a smile.    *****************    Perfect time to take a nap and rest from the schedules she attended. Comfortably having her body lying across the bed, feeling the cool breeze from the air-conditioner, and a thick blanket covering her curvy body, Sana exhaled out all her tiredness away and got ready to enter her dreamland.    But something was bothering her. It was about the pregnancy. Now this problem was starting to bug her mind.    ‘Maybe I should just go and check with the doctor’    She asked herself again whether she should inform Tzuyu about going to the clinic.    ‘Keep it to yourself, Sana.’    ‘Tzuyu will definitely be worried if you tell him. ‘   ‘He won’t let you do things by yourself’    Sana definitely knows him better than knowing herself. Tzuyu did mention many times that no matter what, they have to be partners and settle things together.    But seeing the busy working Tzuyu everyday, Sana had made her decision to not disturb him this time.    ‘Sorry Tzuyu ‘   ‘Sometimes, I gotta do things by myself ‘   Suddenly, she felt the bed moved a little and felt her waist being wrapped around a warm arm. Since the warm is very recognizable to her, the corner of her lips curled upwards.    “Annyeong” he whispered to her ear    “Tzuyu” she rolled 180 degrees. “I thought you had work to do”    Naturally welcoming her into his arms, he kissed her forehead, “Yeah. Came home to wash myself up and get dressed”    “For what?”    He brushed his thumb gently on her lower lip, “I’m meeting a client tonight. Don’t worry, that client’s a guy”    She chuckled, “Are you thinking that I’m thinking you’re gonna wear stunningly to go to a fancy dinner and have a date with your client?”    “Well, in dramas the ladies think like that” he laughed    “Well in the reality, especially my reality, no I’m not thinking of you that way, Chou Tzuyu” she playfully tapped on his nose.    “Come on, who knows” he smirked    She suddenly giggled, “Wanna know something?”    “What is it?”    “Earlier today my mind flashed back the time when you sneakily climbed up to my room before our wedding day”    Tzuyu broke into laughter, “Aah that! I didn’t know what I was thinking. You really occupied this big head of mine”    Bitting her lower lip, she cutely tittered as a reply.    “What else is there to reminisce?” she asked    “There are lots, Sana baby. Let’s choose one right now”    “Like what?”    “Hmm..” he tapped his chin while thinking. “Aah! Do you remember the beach?”    “How can I forget?”    Flashback    “Tzuyu, I don’t think this is a good idea”    “Come on Sana. No one is around”    The couple just had a dinner together and decided to go for a stroll on the beach. Unfortunately, the beach that they went was a private property. It was tightly guarded and secured with steel fence.    “Tzuyu look at the sign it says ‘Private Property’ an
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter