Chapter 17

The Lover Archetype
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yummy! This hospital sure has delicious cakes” 

 

Sana another forkful piece of a strawberry cheesecake. She had watering looking at the café’s best desserts. The hospital not only taking care of their patients, or the beautiful ocean view garden, but the food as well. 

 

“No wonder people call this hospital is the best in town” said Seolhyun 

 

“Yes I have to agree to that, Seolhyun” smiled Sana. “What cake are you having again?” 

 

“Tiramisu” the latter replied 

 

“Nice choice” Sana the bits on her fork. “I think I should get one more for Tzuyu. He must be really hungry. Remind me later please?” 

 

“Sure” Seolhyun smiled 

 

While they were so immersed with the malicious taste of their respected cakes, a little boy came to them while pulling along an adult’s hand that appeared to be the mother. 

 

“Mummy mummy look! I told you she’s the model!” said the boy while pointing at Sana 

 

“I’m sorry to disturb you ladies” the mother immediately pulled back the boy’s hand. “Honey it’s rude to point at people” 

 

Sana turned her attention to them, “It’s okay. How may I help you?” 

 

“Can I pwease pwease get your autograph, Mrs.Sana?” the little boy begged with his cute puppy eyes 

 

“My son really likes you and Myoui Mina. He said one day he’s gonna find the priceless models and get a hug. If it’s not much to ask, can you please grant his wish?” 

 

“Pweash pweash pweash!!”  

 

“Look how cute you are, boy! I’m sorry but Mina is at home. So I can only grant half of your wish because the other half would belong to Mina right?” 

 

“It’s okay! Yay!” the boy took a paper and a pen from the mother. He then passed it to Sana, “Here you go” 

 

“May I know your name please?” she asked 

 

“My name is Richard but my friends call me Richy” 

 

She skillfully signed her name on the paper and returned it to the boy. Widely spreading her arms, she smiled again, “Come here Richy” 

 

Without any hesitation the little boy threw himself into her embrace. Sana hugged him with a little squeeze before releasing him. 

 

“Thank you so much, Mrs.Sana! Richy loves you!” using his hand, the boy gave her a heart shape. 

 

“I love you, Richy. Bye now” she waved 

 

The mother said, “Thank you so much” 

 

Seolhyun could only smile looking at the boy and Sana. She felt a little proud to be eating with the priceless model that everybody adores. 

 

“You like kids, Sana shi?” 

 

Sana resumed eating her cake and answered, “Before this I don’t really fancy children. But after marrying Tzuyu, and understanding how much he loves kids, I’ve started to like them. Day by day, I just can’t wait to be a mother” 

 

“That’s sweet of you to change your point of view towards kids just for Tzuyu. I bet you’re gonna be a really good mummy one day” 

 

Her smile dropped, “Yeah.. I wish” 

 

Seolhyun set her fork to the plate after recalling the rumors everyone been talking about, Sana’s infertility. She covered feeling guilty with her words earlier. 

 

“I’m sorry, Sana shi. I didn’t mean to hurt you. I forgot about it I swear” 

 

“Hey, you don’t have to apologize. It’s fine really” 

 

“But your expression changed when I said it. I’m really sorry. Please forgive me” 

 

“Seolhyun, please stop saying sorry. It’s okay” Sana tried her best to smile. 

 

Seolhyun returned to her normal positing with a little guilt inside. She had her head hung low while poking the cake. 

 

“What about you, Seolhyun? Do you like kids?” 

 

“When I was in Korea I worked at a nursery. Became a part-time teacher” 

 

“That sounds really sweet of you. So you do like kids don’t you” 

 

“Well, sometimes kids can be annoying but at the same time they can be really cute” 

 

“Tell me about it! I think the same way too. But overall I think children is the cause of happiness for everything” 

 

Seolhyun smiled, “I agree with that, Sana shi” 

 

A thought appeared in her mind. Sana looked straight to the floor to think about it over again. It’s something not good. But it’ll make him happy. 

 

“Can I ask you something, Seolhyun?” Sana pierced her with a focused gaze 

 

“Sure” 

 

“What if one day, you’ve become a mother, how would you take care of the baby?” 

 

“Well, I think I would cherish all my love for my child. Shower, feed, pouring love, just name it for sure I’ll be already doing it. Give lots of hugs and kisses to my child every single day, and I’ll make sure that he or she is always happy” Seolhyun shyly smiled. “And also perhaps it’ll make my husband happy too” 

 

Sana felt content hearing her words. Lying her back against the chair, Sana shut her eyes for a moment. 

 

“Sana shi? Are you okay?” 

 

‘I hope she would be the right person’ 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘To make you happy, seobang.’ 

  

She took a really deep breath, trying to get her thoughts in one place. It’s her plan B, her second choice. And she did not even talk to Tzuyu about this. She kept everything to herself. No she’s not letting him go, but all she wanted was him to be happy, with what he always wished for. 

 

“Seolhyun, I’m gonna ask you something, that might be a little surprising” 

 

“What is it?” 

 

Sana lifted her eyes open, looking directly into the latter’s eyes, with a straight forward question. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Seolhyun… would you like to marry Tzuyu?” 

**************** 

“Alright, choose any two, Minari” 

“Wow they sure are beautiful” 

 

“None of them can beat your beauty, pengu” 

 

“Chaeng, so cheesy!” 

 

“Hehe” 

 

Mina wanted to re-open the boutique after it had been temporary closed for quite a while. She had an amazing idea of the way to celebrate the boutique’s return. So she explained the idea to Chaeyoung. He wanted to take part in re-opening the boutique by getting her some models that he had worked with before. So he took her into his office room in the house which he kept all the models’ photos. 

 

Chaeyoung made himself comfortable on his office chair while browsing through more photos in the computer. 

 

“What was your idea again?” 

 

“Re-opening the boutique with a fashion show!” Mina spun holding her hands tightly. Her gummy smiles flew along. “That’s why I need extra models because some of the dresses I designed them myself” 

 

“I bet it’s gonna be the best fashion show of the year, my love” 

 

“Let’s cross our fingers to that” she smiled. “And I do hope we will have a normal press conference next week. No chaos no nothing” 

 

“Nothing to worry about, Minari. We’ll answer them any necessary questions only” 

She resumed browsing the hung photos in the room. The photos that Chaeyoung purposely washed to admire his own capturing skills. It was what he did to get his inspiration to still be attached to his precious career. 

 

“It’s weird that you still keep your models’ photos even though it was a long time ago photoshoot” 

 

“Mina ah don’t think any negative about me. I keep all my models’ photos. It’s to look back at the concepts and maybe re-using it” 

 

Mina walked to him and laid her lips right on top of his head while caressing his broad shoulders, 

“You took my statement too serious, Chaeng. And you sound so cute. Love you” 

“I love you too, Minari” 

*ding dong*    They heard the doorbell rang.    “Who’s that Chaeng?”    Chaeyoung jumped from his chair, “Must be the pizza guy!”    “Oh right we ordered pizza. Silly me. I’ll come down in a minute”    “Sure thing, pengu”    Her eyes resumed on the hung photos in the room. All the pictures were so beautiful. She saw how talented he was and how attached he was to his career. He had done it professionally, and then made her to feel proud. What else she can be supercilious of him when he was in the list of ‘The Top 10 Photographers Wanted by Models”. It meant some models didn’t want their pictures simply taken by random photographers, they would name one. And Son Chaeyoung was in the list.    She can already smell the pizza aroma from downstairs. Her tummy began to grumble automatically.    But all of a sudden, a slight pain and dizziness hit her head. Mina lost her balance. Luckily, she managed to fall on the soft office chair of Chaeyoung’s. Crunching her face, she held her head firmly.    It was really weird for her. She seldom get any headaches. But this unexpected one was quite uncanny.    “Minari, come down now the pizza’s getting cold!”    Hearing Chaeyoung’s voice somehow made the pain to disappear. She quickly got on her feet and breathed.    “Coming Chaeng!”  *****************    Everyone in the ward room was soundly asleep. He can only hear the sound of the dripping water bag. And also sound from the TV. The tanned guy gave a broad smile to his younger sister who forgot to turn it off. So he grabbed the remote, and switched off the TV.    He returned to the sofa. Luckily the sofa was big enough for two. Who was the other person? Sana of
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter