Best friend and boyfriend Hoya?

Either Love Me or Hate Me!

"SOYEON! PARK SOYEON!" Seungho said out of shock at the appearance of his bestfriend.

 

"SEUNGHO?" Soyeon said while excitedly hugging Seungho.

 

"Care to introduce us?" G.O said.

 

"She's Soyeon my best friend! The girl I told you about!!" Seungho exclaimed.

 

"I am Qri" Qri introduced herself to Seungho who didn't respond. Soyeon whispered something to Seungho which made him shake her hand.

 

"I am Seungho" Seungho blurted out.

 

"So this is SEOUL high? Its not that bad, how many trophies did you guys win last year?" Soyeon asked.

 

"65" Joon said confidently.

 

"We won 313" Soyeon witty replied back.

 

"Woah!" G.O said out of amazement.

 

"How fast is your best girl and boy sprinter at 100 metres?" she asked.

 

"Jiyeon's at 12.03 seconds and I am at 11.00 seconds" Joon said proudly feeling confident that Soyeon wouldn't have anything to say back.

 

"The boy's at 10.67 secs and the girl is at 10.00 back at our school though, seems like you're athletes are a bit lacking" Soyeon said which caused Joon to get annoyed.

 

"You look like the type who would boast  about your school but isn't really part of that atheltic team right?" Joon said while glaring at Soyeon who scoffed.

 

"Soyeon is our best sprinter with a record of 10.00 seconds!" Qri added.

 

It was dead silent and Joon was embarassed for what he said.

 

"I am hungry, buy me food" Soyeon said to Joon. "Why should I?" he replied.

 

"Weren't you gonna buy Jiyeon food? she quickly added.

 

"When did you hear that?" Joon said out of amazement.

 

"And that's why she's T-ara -" Soyeon interuppted Jiyeon. "T-ara's member" Soyeon quickly said and gave the 'don't tell them yet' look.

 

"Fine, I'll buy it" Joon said out of disappointment. "Hurry up!" Soyeon said to Joon who was flirting with Hyuna, a girl at their school.

 

An hour later (last lesson) -

 

Joon's POV:

 

That Soyeon girl has become the queenka of this school so fast! The boys are drooling over her but to me she's just an ego-centric girl, why are they falling for her?

 

I admit she has big brown eyes and red lips, woah! What am I thinking?

 

"You like Soyeon?" Seungho asked me seriously. I looked at Soyeon who was sleeping besides me.

 

"Ofcourse not! She's not my type, you know I like girls who are-" Seungho interuppted Joon. "Girls who aren't better at sports than you?"Seungho said.

 

He touched a soft point, is that why I don't like her? I looked at her sleeping face then her phone suddenly rang, it was flashing with the text message sign.

 

Seungho asked me to see who it was. How could he invade her privacy like that, but I was curious too as to who texted her, everyone should be at school right now. After all, it's the silence lesson where students have to study cause the exams are drawing by.

 

I slowly picked up her phone and opened the text. 'Heard you transferred to SEOUL High, I miss you already. Not being able to see your smile made me fracture some guy's leg' - STRONG HOYA

 

Woah! I thought to myself. Who would be crazy enough to break someone's leg just cause they missed her? I showed the text to Seungho who said that Soyeon is a queenka.

 

Another text came through at the same time. 'Should I and INFINITE  join SEOUL HIGH too?' - STRONG HOYA. INFINITE? That name is awfully familiar? INFINITE! Our rival!

 

I showed the text to Seungho who nervously thought about what to do. "Ya!" Soyeon blurted out and snatched the phone off my hands. "Any privacy? Jesus!" she shouted.

 

This made everyone look at me, the fanboys glared at me while the fangirls whined about how I was already into Soyeon. They used to make the life of the girl I liked a living hell but they all like Soyeon!

 

Why is that? Aigoo, what does she have? I said while staring at her. "Ya! Seungho tell your friend to not stare at me!" Soyeon said to Seungho.

 

"Have you fallen for her already?" he blurted out which made everyone look at me again. "Sorry but I reject  you!" Soyeon said making everyone laugh at me.

 

"Woah, school's kingka Joon rejected by Soyeon?" Mir said and I replied to him by glaring at him. Her rejecting me? I definitely want revenge now!

 

Everyone was busy studying except Soyeon who went back to sleep, I quickly grabbed her phone and send her boyfriend a text. If he knew she was cheating behind his back, obviously he's going to get angry right? I sent him a text saying that and also asking him to come here.

 

I am so smart!! I thought and smiled to myself.