Dealing with Hoya + Bullying Nerds?

Either Love Me or Hate Me!

Seungho woke Soyeon up while Joon walked behind the two to see the action ahead.

 

"Park Injung!" Hoya said with flowers in his hands and INFINITE members behind him. The fangirls screaming their heads off after seeing the handsome boys outside their school.

 

"Lee Howon?" Soyeon said while hugging Hoya. "Why is he hugging her? He should be angry at her!" Joon thought to himself. "Yang Seungho!" Hoya called out to Seungho who was looking at him with rage.

 

"Friends?" Hoya said while sticking his hand out, "thanks!" Soyeon said while kissing Hoya's cheeks which made him blush. "Friends?" Seungho said then Hoya shook his hand and even hugged him.

 

The INFINITE members and MBLAQ members hugged each other while the fangirls shouted louder. "Ya Kyuri!" Hoya shouted to Qri and called her over.

 

"You two would make a great couple!" Hoya said while placing Qri besides Seungho, the statement made both of them blush. "Take care of my cousin, Seungho" Hoya said while smiling then pulled Soyeon to a corner.

 

The two talked then Soyeon hugged Hoya. Hoya called Joon over while Soyeon smirked at him. "Take care of her, you're the world's luckiest guy to have her!" Hoya said to Joon who was confused.

 

"Mr Boyfriend huh? I, Park Soyeon have fallen for Lee Joon? I'll accept your decision?" Soyeon said and scoffed after Hoya and INFINITE left.

 

"I admit I did that okay? But why isn't he mad at you!" Joon said and ruffled his hair out of frustration. "My charms are well-known to everyone!" Soyeon whisphered in his ears.

 

"Unnie he was so handsome!" Jiyeon said to Soyeon who just smiled. "I'll be right back yeah?" Soyeon quickly said after she remembered something.

 

"Where is she going?" Seungho asked Jiyeon. "She said she had something to do" Jiyeon replied. "Joon can you do me  a favour? Soyeon really likes Chocolate icecream can you buy it for me? I gotta pick up my cousin from school" Seungho said.

 

"Fine!" Joon said out of frustration and walked towards town.

 

Lee Joon's POV:

 

Chocolate icecream done! The two should really be a couple, Seungho seems to really like her. Someone in our school uniform is bullying 5 girls ahead! I walked towards them and recognised Soyeon's voice what the hell is she doing?

 

Soyeon : Ya! You nerds have the power to mess with me? (scoffs)

 

Chanmi : What did we do? (trembles)

 

Soyeon walks towards them , "what did you do? You know I'm the leader of T-ARA right, you can all be dead within seconds! You geeks have just ignited a beast!"

 

Hyoyoung : We're not afraid of you!

 

Soyeon : Huh? Let's see if you're afraid or not?

 

No-One's POV:

 

Soyeon said and walked closer towards Hyoyoung but her wrist was held by Joon. Joon twisted her body around to face him and slapped her right in the cheek.

 

The shape of his hand was imprinted on her now swollen red cheeks. The 5 girls looked at the two with shock. "Ya!" Eunkyo was about to shout at Joon.

 

"Leave it." Soyeon said coldly and left while tears dropped down her eyes. "Are you an idiot?" Soomi shouted at Joon. "You're the idiots why are you supporting her instead?" Joon said out of frustration.

 

Hyewon : she was the one that stopped other people from bullying us at Anyang High, now that she moved she wanted us to be independent and stand up for ourselves! We were just role-playing a ing scenario!

 

Joon realised how wrong he had been about Soyeon and felt guilty, he quickly ran towards the direction where Soyeon had gone.

 

Joon saw Soyeon  who was walking with her head down towards a park. He quietly followed him.

 

"Soyeon!" A handsome stranger called out to her with a smile, he noticed something was wrong with her and walked towards her swiftly.

 

Kikwang: Who was it? Who was it! (Kikwang shouted in frustration after cupping Soyeon's face in his hands, she just carried on crying)

 

Kikwang quickly hugged her and patted her hair, Joon felt his heart getting heavier so he just walked away with a tear in his eye.