How can I make them leave?

Either Love Me or Hate Me!

Soyeon's POV :

 

I sat on my bed thinking what I could do to make them all leave.

 

Urgh!

 

Suddenly my phone vibrated, unknown caller? I scoffed, probably one of those silly offers to join  a gang again.

 

I answered the call while waiting for them to speak.

 

It was dead silent.

 

"Yobosayo?" a female voice said.

 

"Um" I answered while looking at my recently manicured nails.

 

"Welcome to Seoul High" she laughed.

 

"SNSD and MBLAQ rules Seoul High, so I really suggest you join our gang unless you want to get beaten up right?" another voice said.

 

I pretended to yawn.

 

"You wasted 3 minutes of my life" I said and ended the call.

 

They rule Seoul High? HA! I didn't even hear of them on the first day, just says how 'powerful' they are. Bunch of wimps!

 

What should I do about BEAST?

 

Someone knocked on the door. "Come in" I said. "Ya...what..do you want to eat?" Joon asked. Why is he being nice all of a sudden.

 

I looked at the state of him, socks with holes in it...aigoo. This kid really makes me feel guilty. "Ya! You wanna go shopping? I will pay" I said.

 

"Did I just hear shopping? Let's all go!" Yoseob entered the room. He surely has great hearing skills! I nodded.

 

"Yes!" he replied. I changed my clothes and got ready to go out when the rest of the BEAST showed up fully dressed to go out. They weren't wearing their normal fighting clothes...instead they were wearing ordinary clothes? Don't tell me...they are coming?

 

[This is what Doojoon and Yoseob wore]

 

doojoon.jpg

[Hyunseung]

 

 

[Dongwoon]

[Kikwang and Junhyung]

 

Kikwang_Junhyung_13062011080118.jpg

 

 [This is what Joon wore]

tn_1305160686_1729356526_1.jpg

[This is what Soyeon wore]

540659_10150739615994127_285943754126_95

"Who's paying?" I asked. They all looked at each other. "Ya Yong Junhyung! You pay!!" I said and walked at the front.  Joon catched up to me.

 

"I thought you were paying" he said. "I was only going to pay for you and me, have you seen what and how much they can fit inside their mouth? I said.

 

He chuckled.

 

I turned around and suddenly bumped into someone.

 

No one's POV :

 

"Ya Noori!" Soyeon smiled.

co-ed-schools-noori.png

 

"Soyeon?" the boy said and immediately hugged her.

 

"Soyeon? Kid you got some nerve!" Soyeon chuckled.

 

"Where's Hyoyoung?"Soyeon asked him.

 

"Shopping as usual. Girls are so hectic, always shopping for clothes!" he whined. Soyeon glared at him. "Ok Ok not all girls!" he added making Soyeon smile.

 

"Woah you look hot!" Noori exclaimed, Soyeon twirled around happily. "Tell the rest that I wanna see them tomorrow...um...at lunch...um 1 o'clock sharp. Ok?" Soyeon said. Noori nodded and left.

 

"He's in Co-ed, my nearly complete gang" Soyeon answered proudly.

 

"Park Soyeon!" Yoona shouted.

 

"Wae?" Soyeon answered straightforwardly.

 

"Oh Joon's here too?" Yoona said while approaching Joon. "Oh the generation are here too?" Joon spoke making everybody except SNSD laugh.

 

"I like you even more now, eye candy" Yoona said seductively to Joon. Joon laughed. "Too bad, she's already taken me" Joon said as he brought Soyeon closer to him.

 

Soyeon looked at him with shock.

 

"He just can't get enough of me..too bad for you" Soyeon added.

 

"We will take care of you Park Soyeon! Let's go!" Yoona shouted at the members and left.

 

Soyeon glared at Joon. "Ya!" Soyeon removed Joon's hand off her waist and walked off. She could feel herself blushing so she walked fast to avoid the others from noticing it.

 

"Woah she is..." Joon said. "Well that's Soyeon, but she wasn't like that before. Well she was short-tempered but never in a gang...it all happened when..." Doojoon was about to continue when Soyeon shouted at them for being too slow.