All in 1 day?

Either Love Me or Hate Me!

 "Ya what happened to your face?" Soyeon said after she calmed down. Kikwang smiled at her, "I changed for somebody" he quietly said and looked up at the sky.

 

"Changing for somebody huh? That person must be worth it" Soyeon said disappointedly. "Well...I don't know, only that person can tell me after all she doesn't know I like her yet" Kikwang replied while blushing.

 

"Lee Kikwang from BEAST, one of the legendary gangs hasn't got the courage to just go up to the girl he loves and tell her how he feels? Aigoo" Soyeon said while looking at Kikwang.

 

"I just...just fear being rejected" he said with his head held down. "Junhyung said hi, we're in  the same gang now thanks to you!" Kikwang said while smiling.

 

"Woah chincha?" Soyeon said while chuckling but inside her heart was aching. "To be honest, any girl would be lucky to have you" Soyeon said and stood up.

 

"I need to go now" Soyeon said while a tear escaped her eye. "Let me drop you, where do you live anyways?" Kikwang asked but Soyeon ran while sobbing.

 

Soyeon ran while wiping the tears off her face, suddenly she bumped into someone. "Ouch! Watch where you're going!" she said angrily while rubbing her head.

 

"Bwo? You were the one who wasn't watching!" A stranger yelled back. Soyeon lifted her head up and stared at the person infront of her, she was shocked and so was the person.

junhyung_by_eunisaurus-d379ish.png

Soyeon stepped back and turned around but Junhyung grabbed her wrist and twisted her around to face him. "Soyeon ah! Please listen to me, after that I'll let you go" Junhyung pleaded.

 

"Do you expect me to forget everything? You may be capable but I am not!" Soyeon said and removed Junhyung's hand leaving him there.

 

So many heartbreaks in just one day? Soyeon thought to herself while eating hot ramen. After an hour, she quickly made her way towards her new house. She calmed down and walked through the gate.

656c3c42f7bb78a0d9a3a4dbb2fc08fedd519b1b

"Soyeon noona!" Dongwoon said while smiling. "Soyeon?" Junhyung's and Kikwang's eyes widened. Doojoon looked at both of them before approaching Soyeon.

 

"It's been long" Doojoon said while ruffling Soyeon's head. "Oppa!" Soyeon glared at him then at the two who were looking at her.

 

"What are you guys doing here?" She said angrily. "We contacted Qri and she told us about your transfer, so we came here to accompany you!" Hyunseung said happily.

 

"Coincidently, we are your new room-mates too!" Yoseob said while smiling.

 

Soyeon : You're not serious right?

 

Junhyung : She's right, we should find somewhere else to stay

 

Kikwang : No it would be fun living together.

 

Joon : Who are you guys? Soyeon?

 

Dongwoon : You wanted as much room-mates as possible, now you have 7

 

Joon : Bwo? You serious? Sure!

 

Soyeon : I am leaving

 

BEAST : We're leaving too then

 

Joon : Live her or I will become Jiyeon's boyfriend (he whispered to Soyeon who glared at him)

 

Soyeon : Fine, but you all will cook and clean, I'm not gonna do it.

 

BEAST + Joon : DEAL!