Moving out, new school? ALL IN ONE DAY!!

Either Love Me or Hate Me!

"Soyeon! Soyeon! Get up! NOW!" Soyeon's father said as she stood beside her bed.

 

She rubbed her eyes and saw her father standing their with rage and clenched fist. "What?" she casually said.

 

"What? You and your so called gang have fought with another gang, that too my friend's son's gang, do you know how embarassing that was?" her mum yelled at her.

 

"They deserved it, anyways, it was just a practice one" Soyeon said and laid down the bed again.

 

"Practice? His son had his left arm and leg fractured and one name that came out of his mouth was concidentally! SOYEON!" your dad said angrily.

 

"You remember your daughter's name, well done!" Soyeon said while sarcastically clapping her hands.

 

"If you're going to abuse your status,just go. Start afresh, I have already transferred you to Seoul High, here's some money for your apartment and your luggage is already ready" Soyeon's mum announced.

 

"T..transferred? What the hell were you thinking? What about my friends?" Soyeon whined.

 

"You should have thought of that before fighting with my friend's son!" her dad yelled causing her to get angry.

 

"You know what? It's actually good, now I can beat up people without having to deal with you two!" she said, got her luggage and made her way out of the house.

 

"Do you think we were too harsh?" her dad said to her mum feeling guilty.

 

"She'll thank us one day!" her mum said while his arm for reassurance.

 

"ing, mum and dad! , Seoul High is an hour away! Urgh!" Soyeon said while taking out her phone, she called her gang members but no-one picked up except Jiyeon.

 

"Yeah unnie?" she answered politely. Soyeon told her everything. "Really? Don't worry unnie, I am here in Seoul High, I'll show you around. It will be good, I promise!" Jiyeon said trying to comfort Soyeon.

 

"Fine" Soyeon agreed and got in the train to Seoul High. "I am officially leaving, don't try to contact me!" Soyeon texted to her mum then took out her phone's battery. Beneath that was a tracking device.

 

"I am clever than you mum" Soyeon thought to herself then closed her eyes.

 

------------------------------------------------------------SEOUL HIGH---------------------------------------------------

"We're in for another year" Mir happily said to Joon who was flirting with the girls. "Here she comes!" Seungho said excitedly at the appearance of Qri and Jiyeon.

 

"She's hot!" Joon whispered to Cheondoong at the sight of Jiyeon. "I am going to make her mine, you just wait!" he added before walking towards Jiyeon.

 

"Hey" he said to Jiyeon who kindly responded with a smile.

 

"You want me to buy you some lunch?" Joon offered. "Nah, I need to find my cousin first" she replied.

 

"I will help you, what does she look like?" he curiously asked. Jiyeon hesitated then whispered to Qri. "Shut Up! She's coming here? Wahhh!" Qri screamed out of excitement.

 

Qri had left Anyang High after her parents  transferred her to SEOUL high for causing too much trouble but that didn't stop her being friends with Soyeon.

 

"Who's coming?" Joon asked. "She's so pretty!" "She's hot!" She just winked at me!" Lots of boys were shouting at the appearance of someone, Joon turned around and asked the boys.

 

"Apparently her name is Park Soyeon and she is-"

 

 "My cousin!!" Jiyeon excitedly  said. "My best friend!" Qri happily said.

 

"I am here!" Soyeon said while hugging the two. Joon stood their admiring Soyeon.

 

"What do you think you all are looking at? Go!" Soyeon shouted scaring everyone near her.

 

"I wish the rest of T-ARA were here!" Jiyeon said.

 

"You're from T-ara?" MBLAQ stuttered with shock.