A Different Universe (Everytime We Meet)

A different Universe (every time we meet)

 

Kyungsoo squirmed as Minseok mouthed at his neck, his body atop of him on their soft mattress. His fingers gripping Minseok’s tight top, feeling hot as Minseok gridded on him. Minseok kisses him then, hurried, Hungary hands on his body and Kyungsoo’s in Minseok’s now green strands. He hummed into the kiss, Minseok’s hand on his waist band, pulling the black shorts. 

“Ah, it’s been a while.” Kyungsoo let out as Minseok kisses at his stomach, pecks here and there, hands now under his shorts.

 

“I know. So long.” Minseok murmured. His lips hot on Kyungsoo’s body, smelling him and pulling him closer. 

And Kyungsoo buckled into Minseok’s warm hands, inching closer to his high, his husband’s name, hands on his muscular body.

He was so close, so close and then

 

Knock knock.

 

Minseok stopped and looked at him, Kyungsoo noticing the furrowed lines on his face. 

“Appa? Daddy?” A small voice called out.

 

“Nooo.” Minseok groaned into him, his face on Kyungsoo’s stomach. “Not now. Argh.”

 

Kyungsoo patted his head as the child called them out again. 

“We’re coming baby, give us a second.” Kyungsoo answered.

 

Minseok looked up at him, his lips twitching with a teasing smile. Kyungsoo gave him a questioning look. 

“We would actually be coming if he didn’t disturb us.”

 

Kyungsoo groaned, chuckling as he lightly hit Minseok’s head. “Babeee.”

 

Minseok shrugged, his smile still teasing. 

“I have an idea.” He laid atop of Kyungsoo, chin resting on his arms, his feet kicking the air.

 

“Which is?” Kyungsoo’s eyebrow shoot up, a weary smile on.

 

“We send them off to a far away island. For a day.” He quickly added as Kyungsoo opened his mouth. “Just imagine, a whole to ourselves. Wouldn’t that be great?”

Minseok kisses his lips.

“Mmmh. It would. Should we give them food too? Or?”

 

Minseok pinched his cheeks. “That’s my babies, of course I’ll give them food. I don’t want them dead. Just away for a day so I can take you as many times as I want. Geez babe.”

 

Kyungsoo laughed, eyes screwing shut, and Minseok looked at him fondly. “How will we get them there though? They’re quite clingy to us.” 

 

“We’ll smother them with kisses until they pass out. Carry them carefully and lay them under a nice shaded tree.” Minseok smothered kisses on Kyungsoo, and they squirmed on the bed, their laughter echoing through out the house. 

 

“Daddy!! I’m still waiting!!”

 

And they stopped, looked at each other and then at the door, and the at each other again. Their faces trying to hold of laughter but they gave in and bursted out laughing, faces burried into each other’s body. 

“I can’t.” Kyungsoo huffed. “ I can’t believe we forgot about him. Babe.”

Minseok just laughed even louder at that.

“We can’t send them to the island, Kyungie. We’d forget about them and then the authorities will come for us. Can’t risk It.”

 

Kyungsoo nodded, laughter still bubbling in his throat. “I guess we’ll just stick to sloppy quickies that leaves us hanging.” He sighed. “And we’ll live happily ever after. Ahh what a life.”

“Best thing in my life.” 

 

“I’m still waiting!” A kick at that door this time.

 

And their boisterous laughter made a little one behind their door stump their feet as they crossed their arms in frustration.


 

 

 

 

* I love this concept. Hopefully I did it some type of justice.*
 

-THANK YOU FOR READING!!