A Different Universe (Every Time We Meet)

A different Universe (every time we meet)

*mpreg 

- "I'm coming home, coming home. Tell the world that I'm coming home." Diddy ft Skylar Grey.

 

 

Minseok stood on the green field, looking at his little soccer team. The co-ed group of ten year-olds stood, eyes shining with determination, their red and white uniform fitting them well.

Amongst them stood his daughter, Yeri, she gave him a big toothy grin and a thumbs up. Minseok chuckled, shaking his head.

 

“Alright everyone!,” he clapped his hands together. “You’ve been working hard so I’m not going to say too much. Just get out there, works as one and, “ he leaned closer and the team leaned in as well. “Kick some .” He whispered and they laughed. He shushed them with a grin. “Captain.” He nodded at Mark.

Mark stepped forward, fist up and roared their cheers. The rest joining them. 

It was the second half.

The match went on, Minseok giving pointers from the side, rearranging the strategy when needed. 

They were tied.

 

A minute to the end of the game and his team had the ball. His daughter dribbled to the opponent’s side, the rivals were on her, blocking. Yeri looked around and spotted Chenle, kicking the ball to him. He stopped it with his chest, controlling it and dribbling it up to the opponent’s goal, there was an opening.

 

Minseok’s heart raced, their fans cheering for them and Chenle kicked, with much vigor, it went over the goalies hands and into the goal. 

His team went to hug each other and he cheered clapping, his co-coach, Leo, grasping him on his shoulders. 

 Minseok ran to the field, his team falling around him and they all hugged and jumped with cheers.

The announcer announced their trophy, a coordinator taking his team on stage to await their trophy. His daughter stood by his side, one hand around his father.

“We did it, Daddy.” 

Minseok kisses her forehead. 

“We did.”

“I wish appa was here to see it though. He would carry me in the air, wouldn’t he?” She smile at him, the nostalgia evident in her eyes. 

“Of course. Higher then ever, you know how strong he is.”

Minseok caressed her hair. 

He thought about his husband who was currently deployed in the army. It would be beautiful if he was here to see them win the championship. 

It would be nice to have him home.

The announcer came again, taking Minseok from his daydream.

“ A special guest will hand the trophy to the winning team!” Came the announcer and Minseok’s heart jumped.

Yeri looked at him confused. He shrugged and gave her smile.

 

He looked at the entrance and saw no one coming through it. 

There were cheers, ovation and Minseok didn’t know why his heart was pounding eagerly.

 

His team shouted in amazement, and Minseok looked forward. And there his husband, Kyungsoo, stood with the trophy in his hands, a big smile on his face and his army attire on.

His daughter called for her appa, detaching herself from Minseok and jumping into Kyungsoo’s arms.

Kyungsoo quickly handed the trophy to the nearest team member.

He picked his daughter up, twirling her around and hugging her with kisses.

 

Minseok stepped down slowly, unbelievingly.

Kyungsoo saw him and pulled him into his arms, and Minseok wanted to jump into them.

He sobbed and Kyungsoo chuckled a little, holding him tight.

 

The three hugged as the stadium cheered, both for the trophy and the soldier coming home.

 

“Welcome home, appa.” Yeri kissed his cheek and Minseok teared up. His family, his family was whole again.

 



 

 

 

- Kyungsoo is home! I watched a lot of soldiers coming home and this was born.

:) short but sweet.