A Different Universe (Everytime We Meet)

A different Universe (every time we meet)

 

 

Kyungsoo can’t wait to get home. Can’t wait to get out of the stifling black suit. Can’t wait to get home where the cheers of fans, though he really appreciate it, really does but it’s been almost 5 hours now and it’s getting unbearable. He can’t wait to drown the fans out and only hear his husband as he kisses him on his whole face, sloppily because Minseok is playful like that. 

He can’t wait to stumble around, laughing, and moving his face away from Minseok because, “Darling! Ewww your saliva is getting on my suit!” 

He will be laughing as Minseok holds onto his waist and pout because, “Kyungie you should love me, saliva and all.” 

And Kyungsoo will kiss his pout away, smile with that slightly dipped smile his lips makes when he’s genuinely happy. Because of course he is happy. Being with Minseok brings him happiness. 

And of course Kyungsoo can’t wait to get home to his boy, the teenage boy who pretends Kyungsoo embarrassed him when he say, during his speech as he receives the ‘best male lead character’ award, “And to my son, Dongwoo, who barely says he loves me but stays up all night watching my show.” He laughs thinking about it and the audience does the same, the fans and the beautiful silver lights sticks glowing beautifully among the crowd and the vast space of the building. “I love you son and I can’t wait to come home to you and your papa. I love you both.”

He make sure to look deep into the camera because he knows. They’re always watching him. 

And Kyungsoo waits, waits for the performers and more awards to come and go. And the fans energy is still vibrant, Kyungsoo wonders how they can do all that. 

Admires that they can do all of that. 

But he can’t wait to get home to his biggest fans, fans of the heart and of a lifetime. 

He smiles, heart throbbing as it did when he was a teenager and on his first date. Smiles, heart full and blessed. 

Falls into his husband’s embrace as soon as the door opens. Nuzzles Minseok’s neck and inhales him, coffee and the smell of paper, he buries himself into grading. 

It’s home. 

And soon after his son, Dongwoo, comes into the hug, he’s almost taller than his parents and Kyungsoo comments on it, his son prides on it and his parents laugh, Kyungsoo ruffling his hair. 

The award is forgotten by the door as Kyungsoo embraces his loves, as he smells the familiar scent of home. 

And the wait is always worth it.

Because finally; Kyungsoo is home.

“Welcome home.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Another One!

Let me know how you enjoyed this one!!! :)