Surprise

To Bbyu Or Not To Bbyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone: Surprise!!!

 

Sungjae was startled at the unexpected surprise. All the BTOB members and Joy was in the room. 

 

Sungjae: What's this? What are we celebrating...?? What's the occasion?

Changsub: Have you read the news yet today? 

Sungjae: No, why?

Eunkwang: So it turns out what you did yesterday wasn't completely useless

Minhyuk: Videos of what happened yesterday has been going viral on the internet all night, it spread even quicker than your dating announcement!!

Ilhoon: It caught a lot of attention, and many people are sympathizing with you two, attacking the haters for causing this whole thing

Peniel: Lots of fans are concerned about your health, and Joy's too

Hyunsik: Many fans also decided to show the support for the two of you

Sungjae: So that's why there's only a few reporters left downstairs? 

Changsub: Yup, this whole thing stirred up a lot of controversy about an idol's private life, if you read the comments, a lot of fans told the haters to leave us alone and a whole bunch of stuff

Eunkwang: Of course there are still some horrible comments, but a lot of them are now supportive and is defending you two

Sungjae: So that's what we're celebrating...?? 

Minhyuk: Yup, that and your speedy recovery, congratulations Sungjae-ah!!

Everyone: Congratulations~

 

Joy hopped towards Sungjae happily like a little girl and threw her arms around Sungjae, hugging him tightly. 

 

Ilhoon: You did a great thing Sungjae-ah, good job!!

 

The BTOB members also went towards the pair and gathered for a huge group hug. They managed to overcome yet another hurdle together, despite how impossible it seemed. They celebrated the occasion happily as they chatted and had cake. Sungjae, who was back to his crazy self, smudged a big blob of cream into Joy's face. As he was about to attack his hyungs as well, everyone targeted him and held him down, resulting in Changsub shoving a handful of cream in his face. They laughed happily in a carefree manner, as their problems are finally starting to disappear. They enjoyed themselves fully, in that short but beautiful moment.

 

Sungjae: How come you're here though Sooyoung-ah? Don't you have drama filming today?

Joy: Yea I do, I only have 1.5 hours of lunch break so here I am~ I'll have to leave real soon *Pouts cutely*

Sungjae: *Whines* Ahhh noooo... I just got back... Don't leave so soon... Stay longerrrrr

Joy: Aigoo my baby, I have to leave, it's my job, I can't just abandon it

Sungjae: Alright... *Makes an adorable sad expression*

 

Joy pinched his cheeks as Sungjae continued to whine like a baby.

 

Joy: Aigoo you're such a baby~ My cute

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter