Paparazzi

To Bbyu Or Not To Bbyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He hid behind the bushes as he saw Joy sit down at a park bench, waiting for Dohwan to arrive. 

At this moment, he heard footsteps approaching, he immediately squatted down and hid himself among the leaves. Sungjae watched as Dohwan arrived and greeted Joy.

 

Dohwan: Hi Sooyoung-ah, did you wait for a long time? I'm sorry I'm a little late, how've you been?

Joy: It's okay, I'm fine oppa, the reason I called you out today is because there's something I need to clear up...

Dohwan: What is it?

Joy: The secret that I told you, by any chance, did you tell anyone...?

Dohwan: No...? It's a secret, of course I wouldn't tell anyone, you can trust me

Joy: The thing is... I think someone knows, about the secret... So I'm trying to find out where the information leaked...

Dohwan: Oh no, that's horrible... Well, I can assure you I didn't leak it to anyone, I would never do that to you... 

Joy: But oppa... What about the hair clip?

Dohwan: What about it?

Joy: On the hair clip you gave me... Turns out it's a listening device... Are you spying on me...? 

Dohwan: Wait... What?? There's no way I would ever do that... I swear the hair clip I bought you was just a hair clip, I would never try to invade your privacy like that, nor would I play with your trust

Joy: But, how can I know you're not lying right now... The truth is, that hair clip turned out to be a spying device... And oppa is the one who gave it to me...

Dohwan: I solemnly swear Sooyoung-ah, I would never do that... I don't have a motive to do so either... It really isn't me... Please believe me...

Joy: Then how did the listening device get there...

Dohwan: Is there any chance you've left it somewhere before and someone attached it onto the hair clip without you knowing...?

Joy: Omo... This is giving me chills... There is that time, where I took it off to go on stage and just left it lying on the table of our dressing room... And when I came back it wasn't there, I thought I had lost it but a staff found it for me...

Dohwan: I think you should be suspecting your staff instead of me... Or someone that can enter the broadcast stations...

Joy: Yea... I knew it wasn't you oppa... I knew there had to be another explanation...

Dohwan: Does Sungjae-ssi know about this?

Joy: Yes, he's the first to know... And he's also the one who figured out about the listening device on the hair clip... *Lowers her head*

Dohwan: What's the matter...?

Joy: We got into a fight because of this... I kept insisting that you wouldn't do this, but he was so sure that it was you... He got angry at the fact that I still trusted you, and he didn't want me to come meet you as well, cuz he said it would be dangerous... I didn't know what to do, so I just stormed out...

Dohwan: Well, to be fair, I can understand why he would think that way, at the end of the day, he's just worried about you... I would've done the same... I'm sure the only reason he got angry was because he wanted to keep you safe...

Joy: But I think oppa is mad at me, after the show ended, he didn't even come and find me... He didn't even message me... 

 

Joy began to break down into tears. Sungjae w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter