Forty Three

Summoning the Supernatural
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Alright I've decided. I'm making a hitlist and putting Mingyu's, Jeonghan's, and Hoshi's name at the top. 

Why? You may ask. They answer is surprisingly simple. Because, you see, their idea of a "dinner" was driving to an out of town, world renowned, five-star restaurant, who's prices were high enough to make me wonder if everything was going to be served on golden plates that we could keep at a souvenir. 

And Jeonghan just marches in with Mingyu and Hoshi hot on his heals. Now I'm here, still in my school uniform, looking like a hobo from Bumble, Nowhere, while the lady who walked in before us was wearing a floor-length gown. 

Still, Jeonghan was kind of my ride home. So, praying that I received very few stares from people, I followed the troublesome trio inside. 

Five minutes, a low-key judgemental server, and a table for four, later I was really going to kill them. I felt so out of my element in all this glamour while my three bonded, who I would've far more easily pictured as low-class gangsters, remained cool and collected as ever. 

In fact, judging by the not-so-subtly amused glances they threw my way every few seconds, I knew, I just knew that they knew that I was uncomfortable. And rather than helping me, the little s were having fun just watching me squirm. 

It was only the sight of a note once again scribbled in familiar loopy handwriting, which was sitting in the EXACT chair I was going to sit in, which distracted me--briefly--from my anger. 

The mind-reader goes with you or he dies. 

I froze. 

I had never particularly liked my faceless pen-pal; I felt violated by their knowledge and I was pissed off at being told what to do, never mind the fact that they usually weren’t helpful. However, they were usually right, so I had begrudgingly put some trust into them. 

That being said, I had never received anything from them before that was remotely threatening. So this? This was new. 

In turns out there was more to Jeonghan than his good looks and money, because he noticed something was wrong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter