Lovey-Dovey

iPod shuffle fan fiction challenge

Lovey-Dovey (by T-ARA) - 3:35

 

I listened to the club beats pump and moved my body to the beat. Suddenly I felt something behind me on my . I turned around to see the hottest boy I had ever seen holding onto my hips and grinding onto me. I tried to move away, but he just grabbed me and held me there and continued to grind onto me. I cringed.

"Yah... Don't grind onto me! Go find some to do that to!" I yelled over the loud noise of the music.

"Some ?" He asked with a hint of a laugh in his accented Korean, "I don't want to grind on some . I want to grind on the hottest girl on the dance floor!" He said and gave me a killer smirk.

I squeezed my eyes shut, rubbed them, then opened to again to find him still standing there. I pinched myself. "Ow!" I shouted. This wasn't a dream.

"What? You think it's a dream to have such a hot guy call you hot?" He said and winked at me. "Come with me." He said grabbing my wrist and pulled me over to an empty couch.

I blinked confused, "Wha t are you doing?" I asked as he plopped me down on his laps.

"Aigoo... So small!" He said laughing at my size. He looked like he was about 185cm, whereas I'm only 155cm.

"Yahh..." I said in an annoyed tone and attempted to elbow him and get away.

"No, don't leave yet, pretty lady." He said and pulled me back with his muscular arms and kissed my neck softly, "I'm not done with you yet."

I winced. "Don't you feel embarrased at all to act all lovey dovey here?" I asked quietly

"No. Not with this hot girl here on my laps." He said, laughed then proceeded to kiss me on the lips, but I blocked him.

"Name first."

"Tao. My name's Tao." He smiled, "I'm from China."

"Ah... I see..." in my moment of vulnerability while I nodded, he captured my lips and gave me a deep passionate kiss which I couldn't help but to respond to.

I lost my first kiss that night.

 

----------------------

Why did I write something with a club scene... *covers my own face in shame*

Oh no...

Well I suppose since Lovey Dovey had like a club remix and everything I thought of putting it in a club but... AIGOOOOOOOOO...~