New Star

iPod shuffle fan fiction challenge

New Star (by ZE:A) - 3:22 (damn it's a short one)

 

 

"And please welcome to the stage, our new star of the night, EXO!" The MC exclaimed loudly and heard loud cheers come from the audience for the new rookie group 'EXO'.

I watched the handsome group of boys make their way on stage and perform their debut song. Though truthfully, I only had my eye on one member. The one in the middle. "Damn I don't know his name..." I muttered to myself, "I should keep more up to date with the rookies."

After they got off stage, I walked on towards them. "Hi. I'm Kim ~~~~~!" I greeted them, and bowed 90 degrees to them. They blinked a few times, then the one I had my eyes on seemed surprised that I was bowing to them.

"Ah! Sunbae! There's no need for you to bow to us! We're just rookies!" He blinked a few times, then bowed 90 degrees back to them.

"Haha, it's okay!" I said cheerfully, then stuck out my hand to them seemingly in a general direction, but more for the one I had my eye on. And to my luck, he was the one that took my hand and shook it. I felt electricity surge all the way starting from the moment his fingers brushed against my hand and felt the electricity travel up my arm. And I could tell from his expression he felt the same. "What are all your individual names, EXO?" I asked with a pleasant smile.

"Ah! Mine's Kai!" He excitedly told me.

"Sehu-" I heard another one start saying, until I heard my name being called out.

"~~~~~! Come over here!" I heard my stylist yelling at me.

"Ah! Neh! In a minute!" I saw her grumpily shake her head and walk her way back into my dressing room stomping all the way in. I giggled.

I turned back, but what I didn't notice was the Kai boy was entraced by my laugh when I giggled. "Can I get all your numbers? Sorry, I have to go now. Let's talk later, okay?" I smiled, "I'll give one of you my phone number for now, and we can talk later, okay?"

Kai eagerly took his phone out and gave it to me. I quickly put my contact details in, handed it back and turned around to walk away while waving at them.

"Goodbye, new stars!"