Eotteokhajyo (What should I do?)

iPod shuffle fan fiction challenge

Boys before flowers OST - Eotteokhajyo (By Jisun) - 4:04

 

"You..." I heard him softly whisper to me.

"I what?" I asked with a soft smile as I turned around to face his carved face without any imperfections on it.

"Why are you so thick?" He said, and just sighed.

"Me? Thick?" I scoffed, "Whatever are you talking about, Sehun oppa?" He suddenly grabbed onto my hand and pulled me close to him and hugged me. I blinked a few times. "Yah... Gwenchana oppa?" I asked and tried to pull away, but he just hugged onto me tighter. "Oppa? Can you let go?" I impatiently asked him.

"No. Tell me. Why do you think I'm holding onto you like this?" He asked me seriously, though I didn't see the seriousnes at first.

"Cos you like me?" I jokingly asked.

"Yes." He suddenly replied and pulled away from me, cupped my face and stared deep into my eyes, and it was at that point in time I knew it was no joke.

"What?" I asked and then blinked.

"I like you, ~~~~. I like you, I like you, I like you a lot." He sighed, "Why have you never realised these feelings of mine for you though? I've loved you since the first time I set eyes on you on the first day I transferred to your middle school."

I blinked a few times, blushed, then ran out of the living room hearing him shout things like "Where are you going!" to my back. I rushed into my room and slammed the door shut.

"Eotteokhajyo?" I curled up into a ball on my bed and rocked back and forth whispering that over and over again, "Eotteokhajyo?"