42nd

Our Time Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THE DAY OF THE EXHIBITION

Jihyo: Are you ready?

Jihyo asked as they are currently waiting for the time. Momo’s pacing back and forth while shaking her hands. She’s so nervous she’s going to break. They waited for a while before Momo’s secretary told them that the exhibition is about to start. Momo thanked her secretary before bidding Jihyo goodbye since she still has to do her opening speech.

Momo took a deep breath one more time before walking out of the waiting room and to the back stage of the small stage that Taehyung set up. She waited for the MC to call her name and when he did, Momo walked to the stage and looked around. She saw Mina on the side with her fiancée she assumed and smiled at her. Her parents, Minho and his wife Jiwon, Jessica, Taeyeon, Jihyo, Jeongyeon, Krystal and Amber together with their other friends are all present. She took a deep breath before getting the mic and smiling at her guests.

Momo: Hello everyone. Welcome to my first ever photography exhibition. And I think this is going to be my last.

The guests laughed at Momo’s low-key joke. She’s really nervous and the only thing she thinks that can ease her nervousness is joking. I hope I don’t mess up.

Momo: As you all know, I’m a very dedicated doctor and some of you are probably wondering why I’m opening this exhibition. To tell you all the truth, I’ve always love photography. I’ve always love taking pictures of the things I find beautiful or exotic or just what I think is a right subject. I’ve never ever thought of pursuing this profession of mine. But I was given a chance to be in a company when I was 22 years old and I think it’s the best thing that’s ever happened to me.

She briefly looked at Mina before turning to her friends. They were all smiling at her as if telling her that everything is going to be okay and that they got her back. Then she turned to her family, her mom and dad was looking so proud of her. Her brother was smiling at her so widely she’s afraid he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter