18th

Our Time Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica: HIRAI MOMO WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU?!

Jessica’s voice boomed inside Momo’s room. She’s currently in her bed having her alone time when the door of her bedroom slammed open. I’m going to die. Momo stood up from her bed and looked at the girl who’s fuming in anger. She smiled slightly and flinched when Jessica was about to walk to her. Thankfully, Kim Taeyeon, her saviour, is there to stop her demonic girlfriend.

Momo: Unnie…

She started but the woman in front of her growl causing her to flinch again. She sighed before looking at the woman. She’s so angry but she’s still very beautiful. How the heck is that even possible?! She walked to where Jessica and Taeyeon are and tried to cup Jessica’s face which she succeeded.

Momo: I can explain unnie. I really can. But you have to calm down first. Please?

Jessica sighed before asking Taeyeon to release her. Taeyeon hesitated at first but complied anyways. Jessica walked to Momo’s bed and sat at the edge. Taeyeon followed as Momo closed the door of her room. After making sure that Taeyeon and Jessica’s ears are on her, she smiled at them and sat on the floor in front of them.

Momo: I’m sorry it’s a sudden change of schedule. I really wanted to be there. But I don’t think I can when I knew that Jin and Mina would be there.

Momo started as sadness evident in her cracking voice. With that being said, Jessica and Taeyeon immediately knew what was happening. Jessica stood up from her seat before knee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter