20th

Our Time Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3 MONTHS LATER

It was a very tiring semester for Momo and she was glad that only a month is left after this semester. She hasn’t had the chance to spend some quality time with her friends and her family as she’s having a very tight schedule because of her studies.

She was walking to her next class when she heard her phone ring. She pulled her phone out and saw that Jeongyeon was calling her. She smiled to herself before answer the call and was greeted by a loud booming sound on the other line. Momo chuckled before putting her phone back on her ear.

Momo: I missed you too.

Jeongyeon: We’re having a dinner date tonight. I hope you could find some time to spend this night with us.

Momo thought for a while. It’s been so long since she saw her best friends. It would be a very great idea to spend some time with them since her stress level is getting each day.

Momo: I think that would be a great idea.

Jeongyeon: Great! Be at Jessica unnie’s penthouse by 6. Bye!

Momo hummed a reply before hanging the phone up. She walked to her next class and continued her day like usual. After her classes, she drove home to catch her brother on their living room. She smiled widely before jumping to her brother and gave him a tight hug in which Minho just laughed as he pulled Momo in a hug too.

Minho: I freaking missed you baby sis!

Momo: I missed you too so much!

Momo pulled out of the hug before sitting beside her brother. Minho was watching TV while papers are spread across the coffee table. Momo shook her head before looking at her brother.

Momo: How are you and Jiwon unnie?

Minho smiled at her before picking his phone up. He dialled a number and waited for the other person to answer. When they answered, Minho put the phone in speaker and Momo was shocked when he’s talking to Jiwon.

Minho: Baby, my baby sis wants to talk to you. I’m giving her the phone.

Before Jiwon and Momo could even react, Minho already pushed the phone in Momo’s hand and gestured for her to start talking. Momo glared at her brother before clearing .

Momo: Hello unnie. This is Momo. How are you?

Jiwon: Hello Momo. I’m doing great. How about you?

Momo: I’m doing great too.

The conversation went on and Momo was happy that she’s getting very comfortable with her brother’s girlfriend. She was having a great time talking to Jiwon when the resident suddenly had to hang up since she’s needed in the ICU. Momo pouted as she said her goodbye to Minho’s girlfriend. After the call, Momo gave Minho back his phone and looked at the papers. She helped her brother up and was about to check another paper when her phone started ringing.

She pulled her phone without looking at the caller but immediately pulled her phone away from her ear as soon as she heard Jihyo’s loud voice. She closed her eyes while holding her chest as she was very shocked at the sudden shout. She put her phon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter