30th

Our Time Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mr. Shin decided to put Jin in a hiatus from all his activities and they also announced Mina and Jin’s breaking up. The reason to be, “They were both busy from work and the quality time that they didn’t get had taken a tool in their relationship”. Mr. Shin also wanted to tell the whole world what Jin did to Kei but Kei, Momo and Mina had all agreed that it was not necessary anymore. It’s enough that he would stay out of the spotlight for a while and just think through what he did.

Mr. Kim, Jin’s manager was assigned to another model to assist so he wouldn’t be losing his job. Since the unfortunate event, the photo shoot of Kei and Jin wasn’t published also so here is Kei and another handsome and gentleman model called Myungsoo or better known as L. L became a very close of Momo since she started working as one of the photographers for the company and she likes how L treats the other girl models.

L: Momo! What do we do?

Momo: You know the usual oppa. You don’t have to ask me. Just do your thing.

L nodded his head before turning to Kei and giving her a sweet smile. I think my friend would fall for that. I mean who wouldn’t that pretty is a sweetheart. Momo smiled before turning to Mr. Shin to give him thumbs up. Mr. Shin nodded his head and they started the photo shoot. Kei was a bit shaken that she has to do a photo shoot with a guy again but Momo and L made sure that nothing bad would happened this time.

After a while, Kei loosen up and was trying to enjoy the photo shoot until L made sure that she wouldn’t be touch inappropriately. L and Kei enjoyed their photo shoot together and that made Momo smile. L you piece of handsomeness . You already stole my childhood love!

Momo: Alright that’s a wrap. You two did a great job. I love you both for making my life simple.

L and Kei laughed at what Momo said before the both of them went to their changing rooms to change their clothes to a more casual one. Mr. Shin walk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter