4th

Our Time Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo woke up the next day because of the banging on her door. She really didn’t want to do anything today. Or maybe drive to the hill and have a couple of photo shoots or something. She groaned before opening her eyes and looking at her door. Just then, she heard her brother calling for her on the other side of the door. She sighed in frustration before getting up on her bed.

She walked to her door to unlock her but got shocked when the door almost hit her face. Thank God my reflexes are good. She looked at her brother in annoyance and was about to hit him but retracted when she saw her brother dressed nicely. He’s wearing a grey hoodie and was topped with a black bomber jacket, a black jeans and a pair of sneakers.

Minho: How do I look?

Minho asked desperately. Momo eyed her brother from head to toe before holding his shoulders and turning him around to inspect him further. Momo smiled at him after she was done and gave him thumbs up.

Momo: You always look good in everything you wear. Why bother asking?

Momo said sweetly. Minho smiled at her sister before hugging her where she reciprocated with a warm hug. Momo pulled out of the hug and turned to her table clock. It read 8:15; she turned to her brother again before brushing his shoulder.

Momo: Now, I want you to enjoy your time with her. Don’t be nervous and just be you. I’m sure she’ll like you.

Momo said before patting her brother’s arm. Minho smiled before taking a deep breath and turning around.

Minho: Wish me luck baby sis.

Minho shouted before running out of their house. Momo shook her head as she goes back to her room. She took a quick shower before changing to her casual clothes. It’s a waste if she’s just going to stay home. She planned to drive around and look for some amazing sceneries to capture. She readied her camera and tripod together with the things she need. As soon as she was finished, she went to her car and drove off.

Momo would stop from time to time to take pictures of the sceneries she find beautiful. It has always been her hobby. She’s always like taking pictures. It was her dream to become a Photographer. But since her family wanted her to achieve in the medical field, s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter