Chapter 12

Arranged Marriage

                    

The crowd welcomes the newly wed couple. The moment the large door to the chapel opened, the crowd started screaming and clapping. Others are even throwing flower petals on their way. 

Prince Taekwoon immediately sweeps Princess Hayeon off her feet, carrying her in bridal style. Prince Taekwoon slowly and sweetly closes the gap between them, allowing the crowd to witness a sweet moment between the now husband and wife.

The couple starts to walk towards the carriage, with Princess Hayeon still in the arms of her beloved. The princess tries to cover her flushed face by burying her face onto her now husband's chest.

Prince Taekwoon sets Princess Hayeon onto her feet when they are just a few inches away from the carriage. He lightly points at the flower bouquet held by his beloved. The princess shyly bows her head in an attempt to cover her giggles.

Princess Hayeon turns her back to the crowd and readies to throw her bouquet. She holds the bouquet close to her chest and closes her eyes for awhile, as if telling a short prayer.

She gracefully tosses the bouquet. As soon as she has felt that someone has caught her bouquet, she turns to see the crowd.

A smile paints her face.

"Hey! I wasn't even trying to catch your bouquet!", Jae half-shouted. "Besides, I don't have someone special..", she murmured.

The princess proceeds to ride the carriage with the prince following her.

The people watch as the carriage slowly departs the area. Princess Hayeon waves at them while Prince Taekwoon is busy watching the princess.

Jae was surprised when she felt a light tug at the sleeve of her top. When she turns to look at the person tugging at her sleeve, she finds the handsome bodyguard beside her.

"You seem to be a good candidate to be my husband, don't you think?", Jae says as he hooks his arm to Wonsik's.

Wonsik blushes instantly. As he look at Jae, he was rewarded by a wink. A flirtatious one to be exact.