Chapter 10

Arranged Marriage

Related image

 

"So I've heard that you caused trouble today?", Sanghyuk pouted upon hearing Binnie. But he is aware of his actions and he had to admit that he did something that may cause more conflicts, but what can he do?

Binnie pinches Sanghyuk's cheeks, "You really haven't changed, hmn? Still overprotective to Hayeon." Sanghyuk pretends to be annoyed with the statement, but does not deny it.

Binnie pulls out some chips, and pats the space beside her, "Come, sit here with me." Sanghyuk almost immediately obeys. He sat down quietly but got surprised when Binnie shoved pieces of chips in his mouth.

Binnie laughs at the state of the young man in front of her. Sanghyuk is really confused with her behavior, and with the confusion running in his head he puffed out his cheeks.

Binnie rushes to pinch his cheeks. "Ah! You cute tall man!", she proceeded to squish his cheeks, "I wonder why they are not suspecting you, hmn? It should be obvious since you're still a baby!", she exclaims while still squishing Sanghyuk's cheeks.

"What should be obvious?"

Sanghyuk knows whose voice is that from, and so his reflexes got him shoving few chips in Binnie's mouth to keep shut...and to, you know, divert the subject.

"Hey!", Binnie chokes a bit, and so she immediately munches the chips in , "What was that for?" she lightly (read: aggresively) hit Sanghyuk because of his actions.

"But you did it to me, too!"

"But that does not mean you can do that to me!"

The two continued bickering at each other, with light hits at the side.

"Don't they look good together?", Prince Taekwoon diverts his eyes to the person beside him.

"Well, not as good as we are," he says while wrapping his arms on Princess Hayeon's waist. He buries his head on the crook of her neck.

"Ah you're back at joking, hmn?"

Prince Taekwoon giggles at the reply. He lifts his head only to lightly press a kiss on the corner of Hayeon's lips. He pulls her closer in his embrace, and they continued to watch Binnie and Sanghyuk who are still bickering at each other.
_______________________________

 

Image result for vixx neo hyukbin

Prince Taekwoon kisses Princess Hayeon's forehead. "Two weeks," he murmurs upon hugging the princess, "In two weeks, we will get married. Just a little wait and I'll get to be with you everyday."

Princess Hayeon tightens her arms around the prince, "I have to go now." She says, but there's a hint of not wanting to let go of the man in her arms just yet. "I promise to patiently wait for you," the prince replies and proceeds to press kisses on both her cheeks, then her nose. "I guess I'll see you at the altar?", he sheepishly grins upon seeing the princess flushed after his statement.

_______________________________

 

Related image

"So?" Sanghyuk immediately says when Princess Hayeon takes her seat in the carriage. "Hmn?", she questions the young man.
 

"So what's with the sudden change of heart?"

"Wait, what?"

"You literally told me that I've got to help you out here!", Sanghyuk sounded so irritated, "But what? I saw you exchanging kisses with your fiancé, like okay there what am I even doing here? I even pretended to be your suitor!"

 

Princess Hayeon bites her lips to suppress her giggles.

"Aigoo, my baby Hyogie!", she coos and playfully hugs him, Have you asked for the prince's name?"

"Ofcourse!" Sanghyuk lightly pulls back. "He is Jung Taekwoon!"

"Yes, Jung Taekwoon. Taekwoon."

"Then?"

"Still not yet clear with you?"

"What? What is not yet clear with me?!"

"Aish this kid!", Princess Hayeon lightly flicks Sanghyuk's forehead. "Jung Taekwoon is Woonie! My Woonie! That childhood friend of mine!"

 

Sanghyuk stops and his eyes widened with the revelation.

 

"Woonie? My Appa Woonie?"

Princess Hayeon nods eagerly at Sanghyuk.

 

"Appaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa", Sanghyuk shouted dramatically.

 

The carriage stops at his command and he rushes to run back to the Jungs' mansion.

Sanghyuk is sure that he will be doing a long explanation, along with his apology.