Woohyun!

MY LIFE WITH 3 HOT OPPA !!

KRRIIINGGG~!! the bell rang as the last the school for the day was over. You saw Jiyeon smiling received a text and you . "Jiyeon~ah.. your boyfriend asking you for a date?" "yup! he did. he ask me to meet him at ~~~ ice-cream shop! oh! im kinda nervous" she held your hand and said it excitedly.

"really? you so lucky Jiyeon. you should get going now, if not you will be late." you smiled brightly at outside but in the inside
*camn down Hyesun~. you can kill him soon*

"oh ya~ how's my hair? its ok right?" "yup!" as you fixing a bit of her hair. "bye Hyesun! Suzy! see you tommorow" she ran to fetch a cab.

"she is so lucky!" Suzy said it to you.  you just smiled and nodded. "hey! can you accompany me to buy something at the ~~~~ Giftshop?"
"sure. why not" you take out your phone and text Mr.Lee.

________________________________________________

From : Miss Hyesun
To: Mr. Lee

Mr. Lee harabeoji . you dont need to fetch me. I will come back home by cab. tell omma i will reach there by 7 :)

From: Mr. Lee
To: Miss Hyesun

Okey. Please take care yourself miss.

From: Miss Hyesun
To: Mr. Lee

Dont worry. I will ^^

_______________________________________________

"texting your harabeoi?" Suzy looked at you was texting with someone. "yup! im telling him i will come home late maybe around 7" and you put your phone in your pocket back. "ok! Lets go!" Suzy pulling you hand to fetch a cab nearby.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Woohyun was waiting in the ice-cream shop. Like always he looks hot and many people in the shop caught their eyes to him.
" can i take your order sir?" the cute waitress asking Woohyun. "its ok miss. im waiting for my girlfriend first" he gave the waitress a killing smiled.
"ok!" the waitress heart melted with the smiled. *her girlfriend is so lucky!!*

as Jiyeon walked in. Woohyun waved at her. she just smiled and walked to him.

"how long have you been waiting?" Jiyeon sat opposited him. "I can wait years for you honey." he giggled "nah~ i just come and sat down, suddenly you walked in" Jiyeon smile shyly.
"you can order any ice-cream you want. Its on me" Woohyun looked at Jiyeon and giving her a sweet smile.
"really? than can i order the most expensive one?"
"sure thing" 
"oh! thanks oppa!" Jiyeon smiled and called the waitress to order.

"here is your ice-cream. Enjoy them" "'Thank you" the couple said to her. as the waitress walked to the counter "his girlfriend is cute and pretty.They  make a cute couple" she talked to herself

Jiyeon really enjoy eating her ice-cream. Woohyun just smiled.
*Hyesun's school have many cute girls. Why she wont let me to couple with them. hais~ this must be that she wanna live like a normal student in there. why cant she just tell all of them that she is rich!* Woohyun pouted.

"why? oppa?" Jiyeon looked at Woohyun seeing him wondering something and not touching his ice-cream. "oh! nothings. just i felt lucky to have cute girlfriend like you" and he continue eating while looking at Jiyeon. "yup! you sure are" Jiyeon stuck her tongue out . 

After they finish their ice-cream. Woohyun paid and they walked around the mall while holding hands ofcuz!
"oh! oppa! i want to buy you something in there" Jiyeon pulled Woohyun into a shop. 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Suzy asked the driver to stop at a tteokbokki shop as she suddenly wanted to eat them "how much?" you asked the driver. "200 won" and you paid the fee. "Thank You Hyesun. I will paid you back." "nah~ no need" you refussed Suzy to paid you back. you guys order a large tteokbokki. Suzy really enjoy them. as you were eating~
*what should i do to him. ermm~ kill him? no! no! too evil~!  should i locked him in his room for a week? oh! wait! i have a better idea.*

"hey! daydreaming again Hyesun" Suzy waved her hands at your view. you snapout.
"huh? hehe~ kinda" you giggled at her. 
After finishing the tteokbokki you guys walked to giftshop as the shop is not that far. 

Suddenly you saw someone really fimiliar in the shop, as you walked in. You were shocked to see him there. He also kinda shocked too.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sorry for the late update T.T

i will update soon! i promise. anyway the CNY is just over! :)
and thank u @julianne_cr : Happy CNY too ^^

anyways~ please do COMMENT and SUBCRIBE guys! hehe~ Thank you.