oppa!

MY LIFE WITH 3 HOT OPPA !!

Suddenly you saw someone really fimiliar in the shop, as you walked in. You were shocked to see him there. He also kinda shocked too

"hey! Hyesun! is that you?" He looked at you with a bright smiled but you still recall who he was..
"oh! Myungsoo oppa! its you?" You said it happily as you manages to remember back your childhood friend. "Yup! its me" you went to hugged him for a second and than you looked at him. you really miss him and same goes with him.
"Omo oppa! You looked so different! " as you imagine how he looked like before. Cute and clumsy boy.

 

but now! he is 100% different. He is tall and a good looking person. You cant denied that fact.
*he look so handsome now*

"Omo! I cant believed that we will meet again!"  he mouth were wide opened when seeing you there. "you looked different too"
*she looks so cute with her uniform school. its just like a dream to meet her again*


"me too. i just cant believed it either. its just like a dream" You were really happy to meet Myungsoo again. you dono how to express the happiness.
"hey! wait!" Suzy was blur with what were going on with you guys. "Hyesun you know this guy?" she looked at you with her eyes full with questioness.
"yup! This is Myungsoo oppa. the one that i told you before. and oppa meet my friend Suzy""oh! i always saw her buying things here." Myungsoo looked at Suzy.

"so this is Myungsoo the cute guy you were talking about. I should know. Im Suzy. i believed we already met" Myungsoo and Suzy shaked hands. "The cute guy" Myungsoo teased you. You just blushed and stuck you tongue out.
*i miss his smiled*

While Suzy were choosing a gift to buy. You and Myungsoo wait her outside the shop on a bench. "So oppa. What are you doing here?" "I worked here" Myungsoo answer clamly.
"you worked here?! i thought you were--" Suddenly Suzy come out.

"Im done! how is this Hyesun? cute right? i want to give this to my aunty's daughter." "yup! its cute!" 
"Myungsoo shi. i want to buy this please. oh! dont forget to wrap it with the cutest wrapper." Suzy gave the gift to Myungsoo and Myungsoo went in to continue his job.

"he is so cute! why dont you tell me that he was a goodlooking person!" Suzy pouted at you. "i did right. i already said that he is cute." "But you never tell me that he is handsome and cute at the same time" You ignored Suzy and went inside the shop. 

"here! done." Myungsoo gave  the gift to Suzy. "How much?" Suzy asked. "Its ok. You no need to pay. You already paid me with bringing Hyesun here. Its been 10 years the last time i saw her." Myungsoo gave you and Suzy a killing smile. 
*Again with that smiled. But still. its been a long time*

As you too walked outside the shop. Myungsoo suddenly grabbed your hand. "Can i have your number?" he asked you shyly.
"huh? errrr... sure" you cheeck turns red. You guys exchange phone number there.

"bye Hyesun! see you tomorrow." Suzy went back home by bus. and then you fetch a cab. " please go ~~~~~~~~ (your address) sir."
"sure!"
 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

[Woohyun]

"Honey.. how about this shirt? you like it?" Woohyun asked Jiyeon as she want to buy Woohyun a new shirt on their second date.
"it fits you well oppa" Jiyeon smiled. "we will take this please." "yes miss" and the worker their take the shirt and wrapped them.
"You dont want to choose a shirt Jiyeon? its no fun only me have a new shirt but you dont." he pouted.

"its ok oppa. Maybe next time" Jiyeon paid and they walked until they reach Jiyeon neighbourhood.

"thank you oppa! i have a great time. see you---" Suddenly Woohyun cupped Jiyeon face and kiss her. Jiyeon at first was surpised. But she enjoy it. Jiyeon closed her eyes and kiss him back.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

you were smiling all the way home thinking about Myungsoo. But suddenly you saw Woohyun and Jiyeon kissing at the playground. (you have to passed Jiyeon neighbourhood before reaching yours.)

"WTH! he just couple like yesterday and he already kiss her!!! HE SUCH A PLAYBOY!" you talked angry at yourself.
*If he breakup with Jiyeon. I will definetly kill him*

as you reach your home. Dark aura is all around you.
"oh! Hyesun you back. Omma visited MinJong's house. and she said---" Doojoon didnt continue what he going to say as he see you in a bad mood.
*oh god! i think she already know. L0L! all the best Woohyun!* Doojoon smirked.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jiyeon break the kiss. "Oppa. I think i will go in now. plus, i dont want all my neighbour to see this." She talked shyly.
"sure. so.. see you soon honey?" "ok. just text me" Jiyeon hugged him and run toward her house. She waved at Woohyun before went in. 
*she is so innocent and cute" Woohyun smirked.

he fetch a cab and went home. 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Omo! News subcriber!! hi there (^.^)/ (waves)

Thank U for spending your time reading my fanfic ^^

like usually please do COMMENT and SUBCRIBE guys! hehe.